These Days Are Getting Hard

Sorry that I didn't update yesterday, I got home from school and was so tired, I tried writing but I couldn't think straight...

~Shari!Xx

Luke's Pov-

Scars, blood, cuts, blades, knifes, all over the floor. Scars from old cuts. Blood dripping from the new ones. Blades and knifes covered with the red liquid.

All the things that scared me most, was the one thing keeping me from hurting to much. Plus on more thing that, I hated, but right now, I couldn't stop.

Tears.

Running down my face, showing the pain and remorse that sit's in my mind. The thing I want most, but will never get.

Love.

But not just any love. Love from someone who I've known for a long time. From someone who would never see me as more than a friend.

Ashton.

I woke up screaming and shaking. Then arms were wrapped around me and a soft voice whispered in my ear.

"Hey, Luke. Shh calm down, its okay. It was just a dream. I'm here its okay."

Isn't that sad. The one thing he thinks was just a dream is actually reality for me? The cuts, the blood, the want. So many things spinning through my head, just like demons. Demons who are sitting in the back of my head, waiting to ruin everything.

Wait to destroy me and my life.

Plus the lives of my friends. Because I know that if I give into them, it would hurt everyone around after I was gone. Even though they don't care right now.

I continue to cry into Ashton's chest as he rests his chin on my head. "Luke. Babe, calm down. Take deep breaths."

I ignore the nickname and wipe eyes before he lays down. He pats his chest and I sniffled before laying down and resting my head where he had patted his chest.

I sigh and nuzzle my head into his chest before somehow falling back into a dreamless sleep.

I don't know how I woke up. Maybe it was the smell of pancakes, or the loud singing from downstairs. I sigh before rolling off the bed, and onto the floor. I pick myself up and walk downstairs to see Calum and Michael singing at the top of their lungs while Ashton flipped pancakes.

Why can't I be happy again?

So I'm watching The Perks Of Being A Wild flower! Its one of my favorite movies ever and I cry every time!

P.s. sorry that its really short!
~Shari!Xx