Troubling Nightmare's

"Lou? Where are you?"

Once again, in had gotten no answer. I've been looking for that boy for a few minutes now. Something in the back of my mind was telling me that he was going to jump scare me. I felt a tap on my back, making me spin around, and before I knew it was was pressed against the wall.

"Well hello to you too!" I whined. "Hi Haz!"

I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. "What-"

But before I can even finish my sentence, his lips press to mine. I smile against his lips. He pulls back, grabs my hand, and leads me back to his room. We end up cuddling, watching movies and talking about nothing and everything at the same time.

My back is against his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist. I giggled a little as he started leaving little kisses all over my neck. I turned my head to get him to stop, but he only moved to the other side if my neck.

"Louis, stop it." I whined making him smile. "Let me think about that." He stopped for a second before saying. "Nah."

He continued to kiss my neck. I squealed when he kissed over my soft spot. I felt him smirk.

"So that's where it is."

I yelp as he unexpectedly bit my neck. I reached back and slapped his head gently making him chuckle before leaning forward to kiss my cheek.

"Fine, I'll stop." I giggled and leaned back into his chest more.

LUKE'S POV~
"He's only going to leave you."

"It's not love, its pity."

I squeezed my eyes shut, wanting the voices to go away. I covered my ears too, but it was like there was no way to keep them out.

"Come on Luke, we're not going anywhere. We're going to ruin your life."

"You deserve to slice your arms. In fact you should go do it right now."

"You're a fag."

I whimper and look around the room. Trying to find some thing. I don't know what I would do with it. I just need something. Soon something sticky is on my arm and I look down to see blood running down my arm.

My eyes shoot open, my breath is hither and coming out in little pants. I knew for sure that, that dream was a trigger. Here's the scary thing. It was working. Voices in my head were yelling harsh words.