they say love can turn people insane

they say love can turn people insane. maybe i'm one of them.

01 September 2017
11.56pm

Narrator

Seokjin looked at his phone. It was almost midnight. Namjoon and Seokjin were hiding in a bedroom on the second floor where Seokjin was in the closet and Namjoon was under the bed. Seokjin still couldn't believe Yoongi was murdered and the thought of the murderer still in this house made him have all sorts of terrifying thoughts.

He was getting scared so unknowingly, he opened the closet and went to Namjoon's side under the bed.

However, when he went to Namjoon's side he saw the name "Jungkook" on Namjoon's phone screen, which meant they were both chatting on the phone.

Seokjin's face darkened as he widened his eyes in disbelief. When Namjoon saw him, he quickly shut his phone and looked at him in shock.

"S-Seokjin? Why are you here? Weren't you in the closet? Are you okay?"

Namjoon held his hand, forcing out a smile. Seokjin shoved his hand off and asked, "Why? Are you disappointed that I'm not your 'Jungkook'? Are you still cheating on me with him?!"

"No! He just texted me saying he was frightened and I was just comforting him! You can check our chat if you want. Also, I never cheated on you in the first place! How many times must I tell you, what you saw last time was a misunderstanding!"

flashback

Some months ago...

It was late at night as Seokjin walked into the convenience store. He was getting hungry but his house went out of food so after having a hard time choosing what to eat, he bought ramen and a hot dog for supper.

"Thank you." He said to the cashier as she handed him his change.

He took the plastic bag of food and headed outside.

"Ah choo!" He sneezed.

The temperature was freezing cold so he decided to go home quickly to get himself some warmth and fill up his empty stomach.

As he rubbed his arms to feel warm while walking past the street alley, two familiar figures appeared in front of him.

He stopped in his tracks and squinted his eyes towards the direction of the figures.

What he saw made his heart sink.

It was Jungkook... and Namjoon kissing each other on the lips.

Seokjin dropped his plastic bag and covered his mouth. He started to run back to his house, not turning his head around once.

"Seokjin!" was all he heard before Namjoon's voice disappeared among the streets.

flashback ends

"Liar! I saw it with my own eyes!"

Droplets of tears rolled down his cheeks as he recalled the cruel scene of the love of his life kissing someone else. His heart shattered into a million of pieces that time and he couldn't describe the painful feeling he felt in his heart. Seokjin was feeling it again.

"I told you, there was dirt on Jungkook's cheeks, I was just trying to help get rid of it."

"What about the time you and Taehyung were whispering to each other? You guys were flirting right?!"

"No, we were just gossiping about some TV news. Can you stop getting suspicious of everything and being so unreasonable?"

Namjoon rubbed the temples of his forehead. He was sick of it. Sick of Seokjin's accusations and getting control of everything in their relationship. All he ever wanted was to be a good boyfriend but Seokjin didn't seem to appreciate it. Seokjin was controlling him.

Of course, Namjoon's words didn't make Seokjin feel any better. Instead, he felt anger rising in his body. He had showered Namjoon with care, warmth and love. And what did he get in return? He got betrayed by Namjoon. At least, that was what he thought. He couldn't hold it back anymore, he wasn't in his right mind already. Seokjin was turning insane.

The whites of his eyes turned a pure black as his iris glowered teal. Laughter evaporated from his eyes as his customary warmth gone faster than summer rain on the tarmac.

He shifted his eyes to a study table nearby and something shiny caught his attention. A penknife. He suddenly had a great idea.

"Namjoon-ah. I apologise for my outburst just now. I was just too afraid to lose you..." He started, slowly walking towards the table and blocking Namjoon's view to prevent him from spotting the penknife.

Namjoon's eyes softened as he heard the older's words. Namjoon just forgave people too easily. Every time Seokjin apologised, he would immediately make up with him.

When Namjoon didn't notice, Seokjin carefully kept the penknife in his pocket without him seeing and turned around. He smiled as if nothing had happened and walked towards Namjoon. His smile seemed almost too evil, but simple-minded Namjoon didn't notice that.

"Namjoon-ah, you know that I love you so so much right?"

Seokjin stared at the younger's eyes deeply and then kissed his cheeks.

Namjoon's face was flushed red. He knew that he could never be mad at Seokjin for long and pulled him into his embrace.

"Seokjin-ah, I love you tㅡ"

Before Namjoon could finish his sentence, Seokjin had stabbed the penknife into his head, blood oozing out.

Seokjin broke the hug and smiled innocently. His plan was a success.

Namjoon widened his eyes. He stepped backwards as tears fell from his eyes. Adrenalin flew over his veins like a carp through the river and the absolute horror completely paralyzed him.

"S-Seokjin..." There he fell to the ground.

Seokjin's plan didn't stop there. He bent down and pushed the penknife into Namjoon's chest multiple times, making more blood ooze out of his body.

Blood rushed out of Namjoon's mouth and gruesome screams could be heard the whole house. Seokjin was really satisfied with that. He made sure Namjoon couldn't stay alive and his screams were like music to his ears.

Namjoon looked so beautiful even in blood, Seokjin smiled as he thought.

a/n ; drama rama