i love the colour of red on my hands, fresh and pure

on my hands, fresh and pure.

02 September 2017
12.46am

Jeon Jungkook

After my phone had charged to about 30%, I switched on my phone to see Hoseok's message.

HOSEOK:
guys whats going on

JUNGKOOK:
?? Im going to 2nd floor now

I went out of my room and climbed up the stairs. The rain outside was still pouring heavily and I didn't feel right. It was like someone was watching me.
Goosebumps crawled across my skin but I decided to ignore the feeling and continued walking. The lustrous moon raise up the sky and the prodigious number of stars turned into extremely bright white hued. In the silence of midnight, the petrified birds soared into the black sky. The lights got dim and their brightness got dissipates, causing the pitch-black night to be inkier.

While I was walking half way, I saw a body lying right in front of me.

"H-Hoseok hyung?!"

I rushed to his side and and saw a knife stabbed across his chest from the back. His eyes were wide open, just like Yoongi. Hoseok was dead.

I started crying out with all my might.
Once the first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream.

"Why?! Why do you have to take another of my loved ones away?!"

Silence answered me as my voice echoed through the hallway. It was all my fault, if I did not suggest playing the game, Yoongi and Hoseok would not die. They died because of me, I should be the one who died!

When I was feeling devastated about Hoseok's death, I spotted a blood trail towards a bedroom at the corner of my eyes. I breathed in and out but air wouldn't enter my lungs. starved for air, my heart raced at a tremendous speed.

I bit my lips nervously.

No... it couldn't be, right?

I quickened my pace to the bedroom and switched on the lights. However, no one was inside, it was empty. I became anxious and texted in the group.

JUNGKOOK:
I saw blood in a bedroom
in 2nd floor

JUNGKOOK:
Tell me if ur all safe pls

JIMIN:
oh my gosh

TAEHYUNG:
Jimin & i r safe

TAEHYUNG:
What about hoseok
namjoon & seokjin
hyung did u see them