EPILOGUE PT. 2

*perhaps reading this chapter and next chapter while
listening to tori kelly's "paper hearts"
covered by jungkook helps!

*perhaps reading this chapter and next chapter while listening to tori kelly's "paper hearts"covered by jungkook helps!

do you believe in love?

12 September 2017
2.28pm
Seoul Mental Insitution

Jeon Jungkook

"Jeon Jungkook. You have a visitor."

I tilted my head in confusion at those words.

Visitor? Who would be visiting me? My family? Pfft. Why would they? They have already forgotten me long ago.

"Are you gonna come or not?" The woman snapped my thoughts and I nodded nervously in reply and then followed her to the visitors' area.

The visitors' area looked like a really homey place, with bright coloured painted walls, sofas and chairs placed in different corners. There were even snacks and coffee for people to chat over. Unlike the room I was locked in just now, this place was filled with warmth, I would say.

There were people wearing the same clothes as me, the insane people I assumed, laughing and laughing notoriously with their visitors, which seemed like a good thing. Or maybe not. I didn't know. There were also other patients who didn't speak a word and staring in mid-air while their visitors looked at them worriedly, hoping to get their attention.

But I guess the patients here were the less insane ones, because they wouldn't even let out those hopeless ones, the ones who spent all day screaming and shouting in their rooms. To be honest, I felt a bit bad for them.

"That's the person who's visiting you. I'll come back to pick you up in thirty minutes."

My eyes shifted to the right corner of the room and saw a woman sitting there, sipping her cup of drink in a calm manner. She had long, light brown wavy hair, and very beautiful face features. In other words, her face was just what described an angel. My heart started pumping at an accelerating speed and I couldn't describe this weird feeling inside me. Freezing at my spot, I continued to admire this woman in front of me.

Could this be love at first sight?

I didn't even realise I was staring at her before I was interrupted.

"J-Jungkook-ssi..."

Startled by the sudden voice, I widened my eyes before seeing that she was smiling at me, signalling me to sit down at the table. I immediately did so and fumbled with my fingers, nervous and curious about why she wanted to visit me when we didn't even know each other.

"How do you know my name?" I started off with the conversation. She looked at me, mouth apart, with slight tears dwelling in her eyes.

"Jungkook-ssi, don't you remember me? I'm Chaewon, Park Chaewon."