Slenderman x reader lost memories

Your POV

I was walking home from school, trying to forget what happened today. My whole body is hurting and I just want to lay down. My so called bullies decided to give me a 'gift' today during lunch. They beat me to a bloody pulp, that was my gift. If you're wondering why I'm saying gift is because today is my birthday. I was walking on a path in the woods for a short cut home. I was a few blocks away until I heard a twig snap. I turned around quickly, ignoring the pain on my body. When I looked no one was there. I shrugged it off and turned back around. Only to run into something or someone.

I backed up to look who I ran into an immediately apologied to him. I look at him with a shocked expression. I grabbed the pocket knife from my pocket and slowly backed up, keeping my guard up. He gave some sort of chuckle and walked towards me. "Stay away from me, you tall scary guy!" I shouted. He chucked again. "Ah, my dear (Y/N) you don't remember me?" Something said in my head. My grip tightened on the knife.  I slowly shooked my head no. Looked sad and angered from my response. I backed up into a tree, then tried to get out before something happens. The tall guy put his arms on the side of my head, making it impossible for me to escape. "My name is Slenderman, you used to call me Slendy, remember?" He said softly. I shooked my head no.

"Am I supposed to remember you or what?" I said. He nodded slowly. Taking the pocket knife from my hand away. "So Zalgo did erase your memory from you." He mumbled. I looked at him confused. Until he suddenly leaned down and kissed me. Everything in my head was blurry. I fell on to the ground, gripping my head in pain. Memories started to pop up, one by one.

Memory # 1

"Come on Slendy we don't want to be late!" I said to him, dragging him up the mountain. "I'm coming darling, no need to rush." He said chuckling at the end. "Yes it is! You don't want to miss it now do you!" I yelled. He chucked again and shooked his head. Once we got there we sat on the blanket on the edge of the mountain with a lake under us. He smiled and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I giggled and rest my head on his shoulder. We watched the sunset for awhile before we start to pack up. I stand up and folded the blanket while Slendy was picking stuff up. He held the basket with his tentacle and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. "I love you so much darling." He said. I smiled at him. "I love you to my love."  He leaned down and kissed me. Our very first kiss together. That's how we became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Memory # 2

I was sleeping on the couch, while everyone was out killing. Well, besides me and Sally. She was in her room playing tea party. While I was sleeping, someone poked me on the cheek. I slowly opened my eyes, just to reveal Sally. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Yes pumpkin?" I said. Pumpkin was her nick name from me. She loves it. "Can we play dress up?" She said. I smiled and nodded. She dragged me to her room and search for something to wear. She even checked my closet. After about 20 min she finally finds a dress. It was blue on top with lilac bottom. It has stars on it that reach my feet. There's a sleeves wich was lilac to. It was beautiful. I looked in the mirror and twirled. I looked fabulous. Slendy came in, and the first thing he saw was me in the dress. He had a tint of blush on his face and so did mine. "You look gorgeous." He said. I smiled. "Thank you!" I said. Me and him went outside to dance the night away.

Memory # 3 How she lost her memories

Me and Slendy was playing tag, he was it of course. I was hiding behind the tree. Thinking that he won't find me. I thought wrong. I felt arms wrap around me. "Found you darling." Slendy said. I giggled. I turned around around and hugged him. I kissed him and he gladly kissed back. We pulled and put our heads together. "Well, well, well. Look at what have here. Slenderman in love with a human. You do know that's against the rules, right?" A deep demonic voice said. We pulled apart. Slendy stepped in front of me, blocking me from view. "What do you want Zalgo." Slendy growled. Zalgo laughed. "I just want the girl." He said. "Why do you want her for."  Slendy growled. "To finish what was supposed to be a long time ago." Zalgo said. Suddenly people were surrounding us. They all had smirks or a psychopath smile. They suddenly started to attack us. We where out numbered. A thousand to two. Hell, I even tried to help, but I barely did anything to lower the count of people. They tied us up and dragged us to Zalgo. He smirked and held my chin, forcing me to look at him. "I would make you my bride, but since you are a human, I have to kill you." He said. "Don't touch her!" Slendy yelled. Zalgo ignored him and dragged me to the cliff. I struggled against the restrains but it was no use. He held me by my throat, choking me while lifting me off the edge. "Now Slenderman, watch as your precious love of a human dies." He said. "No!" Slendy yelled. I gave him a faint smile before Zalgo let go of me. I was free falling, hearing Slendy shouts for me. I smiled and teared up. Suddenly, everything went black.