Offenderman x reader Red Roses, slunch hammer, and flamethrower

(Y/N) POV

Walking home from work, was the least that worried me. Walking home at NIGHT scared the living hell out of me. Who knows, there might me a tall sexy murder out there. Hey, it's my imagination and it can go wild anytime it wants. So, walking home in the dark. The moon and the stars illuminating my path. I got to my first story house, which is not great but it's something, and opened the door. When I turned in the light, and put my purse down, I saw rose petals on the floor, leading to my room. Part of me thinks of leaving and the other part of me wants to follow it. My damn mind I followed it, not forgetting to grab my slunch hammer. I went to the door, and used one hand to open the door and the other holding my baby. Once I opened the door, I got ready to swing. I stopped once I saw a white chest in front of me. "Damn girl, careful with that thing!" He said. "Damn it Offender! What the fuck did I say about breaking into my god damn house!" I screamed. "To do it whenever I want to. Duh." He chuckled. I hit him with my hammer.

"God fucking dammit!" He yelled. I looked at him for a couple of seconds and walked out. "Clean this up, we don't need this house smelling like roses 24/7" I said. He grunted, and start cleaning up. I fucking swear if he tried giving me a flower I'm a whip out my other baby, my flamethrower. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of (whatever beer you want to drink) and sat down on the couch. I took a long jug, and put it on the coffee table. Work is so damn stressful, even if you work at a office all you have to hear is people bitching the whole damn time I work. I closed my eyes for a moment, picturing my family. Reminding myself I'm working for them to help pay hospital bills. Damn cancer and heart disease I forgot what it was called. I opened my eyes and saw a white face with sharp teeth. "What." I said blantly. "I finished darling. You need anything?" Offender said. "Another bottle of beer will be nice." I said. He sighed, and mumbled something I barley heard. "I knew I should've got rid of them." I glared at him, and shook my head. He is just trying to help. He's one of my favorites out of the Slender brother's, even though he's a fucking pervert, I have a crush on him. I doubt he would feel the same.

I smiled a little, remembering how he was so helpful everytime I came home from work. The house is clean, even though there's rose petals from time to time, and food on the table. "Can I have a massage please?" I asked. He smiled at me, and stood up. "Anything for my darling." He said. He grabbed my now empty bottle of beer, and throwed it away. "Come darling, time to give you your massage." He walked towards me again, and held out his hand. I smiled again, and grabbed it. I let him lead me towards my room. I make him sleep on the couch. "Alright darling, you know what to do. I'll be standing outside, call me when your ready." He said and walked out. Watching him leave makes my heart clench. Even though he's on the other side of the door, I still feel a little heart broken. I undressed myself, and grabbed a towel on my dresser. I went to the door and opened it. Offender looked at me and smiled. A soft smile that always make calm. "I'm ready." I said. "Alright darling. Lay down on the bed." He said.

I nodded, and went to lay down on my stomach. He took of his trench coat, leaving him with nothing covering his hot abbs. He walked up to me, and pulled my towel down enough to show my back. He starts massaging my back, and it felt so good. "Your skin is so soft like always." He whispered. I moaned a little, and he smiled. I didn't know when or how he did it, but there was candles and rose petals around my room. I didn't pay much attention, because my mind was calm because of the nice massage he was giving me. "I have something to confess darling." Offender said. "Yes Offender?" I replied softly. "Ever since the day I met you, I knew you were different from the other girls. Every time I give you a rose you burn it or hit me with that hammer of yours. I really enjoy spending time with you. Ah, I'm sorry, let me get to the point. Ever since we met I fell in love with you. Like love at first site. I... I love you (Y/N)." Offender said. I got up, but used the towel to cover the nessasary parts.

"You talk a lot." I giggled. I pulled him close to me. "I love you to." I said. I kissed him straight after. He was shocked, but he kissed back. This kiss was so passonite, and long. We pulled away, still holding each other. "Will you be my girlfriend darling?" Offender said. "Yes." I said and kissed him again. He slowly pushed me to the bed, and hovered over me, still keeping the kiss intact. He licked my bottom lip for entrence, and I denied playfully. One of his tentacles spread my legs and went up to my thighs. I moaned at the certain spot he touched. He immediately stuck his tongue in, and explored every nuke and cranny. He slowly pulled my towel away, making my breasts show. His hand started to grope my breast. Soft moans are coming out of my mouth. He pulled away from the kiss, and started to kiss my neck. "Offender..." I moaned. He smirked and let one of his tentacles go to my flower. He softly stroked it, and slowly inserted it in me. "Offender!" I moaned loudly. "Darling do you want me to continue? I won't be able to control myself because of you intoxicating scent." Offender said. "Continue please." I panted. Pleasure coursing through my veins. He nodded and start moving the tentacle inside me slowly, going faster with each passing minute. He let go of my neck, and I was sure hickys was on it, and went to suckered my right bud. I moaned again, and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. Minutes flew by quickly, and a knot was forming in my stomach. "Offender! I...I'm close!" I warned.

He pulled away from me completely, making me feel empty. "Not yet darling, your not gonna cum until I do." He rasped out. He took his pants and boxers off and hovered over me again. I put my hands on his shoulders and used all my strength to flip us over so I was on top. He seemed surprised by my actions. "It's my turn to pleasure you." I said seductively. I went down slowly, using my nails to scratch his chest and stomach till I get to his dick. I slowly rubbed his shaft and he starts to grunt. I put it in my mouth, and gave him a blow job. His grunts and moans got louder. He immediately lift me up and made me lay on my back again. "I'm not gonna cum unless it's inside of you." He said. He carefully inserted his shaft in me. I whimpered in pain, and he stopped. Letting me adjust before he continued. Once he was sheathed inside me, he slowly pumped in and out of me.

His speed got faster, and my moans got louder. He went down and kissed me again, his tongue in my mouth. My arms around his neck, and my walls were squeezing him. He groaned and pulled away. "Hold it a little longer darling!" He growled. He went back to my neck giving it more kisses and hickys. After a couple of minutes he twitched and we both came together. He fell to the side, and hugged me to his chest. "Here's a flower love." He whispered. I got away from the hug and pulled my flamethrower out of underneath my bed and fired at him. I put it back and cuddled against his chest. "That was hot darling." I playfully slapped his chest and he put the blankets over us. "I live you Offender." I said softly. "I love you to darling."

The end until I right another chapter