Hoodie x reader x Masky lemon Orders From Slenderman

I dedicate this chapter to roslyn132 for giving me the idea for this.

                                                                Third Person POV

"Masky and Hoodie come to my office please!" Slender said. "Argh, I hope its not another mission, I just want to relax..." Hoodie said. "Agreed." replied Masky. They both went to Slendermans office, and knocked on the door. "Come in." said Slender. They both went in and bowed towards slenderman. "Yes sir?" said Masky. "I have a mission for you both," Masky and Hoodie both sighed. "You to need to kill the (l/n) (Your last name) family." They both stiffened. Their crush Y/N was in that family, they didn't want to kill her. "May I ask why?" Hoodie said. "They're learning to much information, and I know you guys been visiting the. I want them dead, no questions asks." He said. Masky and Hoodie looked at each other, and gave out a sad sigh. "As you wish." said Masky. They both went out of the office and walked to their shared room. "I don't want to kill (Y/N) or her family. Her and Roslyn are so much fun." said Hoodie. "Neither do I, but its Slenders orders." said Masky.

                                                                                 Hoodie's POV

Me and Masky got our weapons ready. I sighed, remembering (Y/N)'s beautiful smile. To me its a million dollar smile. We tell jokes to each other, me and Masky helped train her while Roslyn was sleeping. We prank Roslyn every time she falls asleep. I flinched a little, picturing us killing them. I don't want to do it, neither does Masky. He also has a crush on (Y/N), and Roslyn keeps teasing us, and tells us to confess already. I almost did once, until Slender called us back. Maybe they'll forgive us, I doubt it, we're murders for peek sake. We kill for a living. "You ready to go?" Masky said. I gave a weak nod, and we both went to the front door. Nobody was in the living room, not even BEN.

I sighed again, and headed out with Masky. Once we got to there house, we see (Y/N) and Roslyn talking in the living room. Looks like Jerry and Susan went to bed. We crawled to the window and crouched, we did not want them knowing we're here yet. "So, how do you feel about Hoodie and Masky? Do you like one of them?" said Roslyn. "Well, I don't know. I love them both, I really do. I just can't pick." replied (Y/N). She likes us? I looked towards Masky, and he seems happy, even if he's wearing a mask, I can tell he's happy.

"Do you like or love them?" asked Roslyn. "Love." said (Y/N) said shyly. It was hard to keep hidden cause we're both so happy, but flinched remembering why we're here in the first place. I looked towards Masky, and he gave a small nod. We got up and knocked on the door. I grabbed my pistol and Masky grabbed his knife. I gulped, and pointed my gun towards the door. (Y/N) opened the door with a smile on her face, but quickly went away. Her face looked scared, and betrayed. Her eyes started to water. It was impossible to kill her, I couldn't. Neither can Masky. "Why?" she said, her voice whispered.

"I'm so so sorry (Y/N) its orders from Slender. Please forgive us." Masky said, his voice cracked at the end. "Who's at the door (Y/N)?" said Roslyn. She came to door, she looked shocked, but it turned into rage. I closed my eyes and aimed at (Y/N), a tear slipped from my eyes as I pulled the trigger. I heard a blood curling scream, and I opened one of my eyes. Their on the floor, lies the love of my life on the floor in her blood, with a hole in her stomach. My body was shaking, I couldn't do it. I just cant. Masky quickly knocked Roslyn out, and gave me a sad look. He went upstairs soon after. "Why are you doing this?" (Y/N) said in pain. "Orders from Slender." I said. She managed a small smile, and looked at me. "Alright. Go ahead then." She said. She's making it so hard. Masky came back down, blood splattered all over him. My body was shaking to much, I dropped the pistol creating a loud 'thud' in the process. "I can't. I can't do it." I whispered. She continued to smile, until her eyes started to droop. Me and Masky ran towards her side. "Don't sleep, don't close your eyes, please! I'm so so sorry!" I pleaded.