Sally x Male reader fluff

A loud cry was heard from the (l/n) house hold. Hits, shouts, and cries of pleas were heard, but the abusers didn’t pay attention to the kid.

“You stupid freak! I wish I could’ve aborted you when I had the chance!” The wife shouted as she continued to kick his ribs. He was different all because of his eyes, which was a different color than the other.

“I agree with my queen!” the husband said as he kicked him to, a sickening crack was heard as he kicked him with his steel toe shoe. (M/N) cried out in pain as he curled up into a ball, wishing, begging it would stop but deep down he knew it wouldn’t. After an hour of pure torture they stopped as they got bored of him and walked away, most likely to get a drink or something. He slowly got up to patch himself up and got dressed. He had to meet his best and only friend at the park today.

“I can’t wait.” He said with a small genuine smile. After he patched everything up he felt for anything broken but gave a small cry as he put a hand on his ribs. He took a deep breath and pressed down softly to see how many were broken, but was glad in the end to find out it was only one.

“This isn’t good, I’ll be slower with the pain. It’ll double since I don't have any pain meds.” He said, and put the concealer that he stole from his mother on his face to cover the bruises. He couldn’t hide the scratches so he had to lie to her. He hates lying but if it makes her happy then he will continue, even if he gets beat into a bloody pulp and tells her he just fell from a few flights of stairs and tells her that he’s fine. I glanced at the clock and rushed down the stairs, avoiding my parents as best I could.

“I’m late! I’m late!” I chanted as I ran to the park slowly but surely. Once I got there I saw Sally already on the swing talking to someone older, but it's not the one in the suit. Instead they were in a white clean hoodie.

“(M/N)! You’re finally here! You’re late!” She said as she jumped off the swing to run towards him and tackle him in a hug. He winced a little but was careful not to let Sally notice. However I think the ghost man noticed and gave me a weird look. Sally took my hand in hers and dragged me to the sandbox to play.

______________________________

After a while, Sally had to use the bathroom leaving me and the ghost man alone. (M/N) sat in silence and looked at his hands nervously.

“No need to be nervous brat. I know your secret, however I doubt Sally knows.” Ghost man said as he leaned against a tree while playing crossy bird on his phone. 

“H-How?” He asked as he started to shake a little.

“Please don’t hurt me too.” He continued as he clutched his shirt tightly.

“I won't, but how about you come with me and Sally home so you don’t have to worry about your shit hole of parents.” Ghost man said as he put his phone away. Sally came back before he could answer. They played for a few more hours before they had to go home.

“What do you say brat?” Ghost man said again. He was hesitant to answer but he took a breath and gathered up his courage.

“A-Alright.” He said. Sally was confused but was excited that her friend was going with them.

“Yay!” She said and took his hand and started the journey to the mansion, but was stopped by Ghost man.

“You know the way home. I have to run an errand at the moment.” He said and went the opposite way.

“By Jeff!” Sally said and walked again, making (M/N) stumble a little. After a while they reached the mansion and Sally showed him around the place and told him that her family who are killers that lived there.. He was both shocked and scared, but smiled.

“A-Alright!” He said.

“(M/N), can I tell you something?” Sally said as they were in his room playing with some toys.

“Sure!” He said as he picked up the godzilla action figure and knocked down a few citizens and officers. Sally blushed a little and hugged Me. Teddy tightly.

“I like you.” She said quickly but confidently. 

“I like you to.” He said with a blush as well.

Meanwhile with Slendyman

“I will not let him take my daughter! She’s too young!” Slender said as he was being held off by his proxies.

“Sir, please stop. It’s only a child's crush. It’ll go away soon.” Masky said as he tried his best to dodge a tentacle but failed. 

“I will not let that boy corrupt my princess!” H slender shouted as he dragged them to (M/n)’s room.

“It’s actually the other way around.” Jeff said as they went past him. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to drink his apple juice.