Minhyuk route part 1

While you stand there and enjoy the view, someone suddenly comes up and stand beside you. You look to your side and see the same man you just bumped into, he gives you smile and looks at the view. "It's very pretty up here~" he says with a gentle voice.

You nod your head and look at the view too. "How did you know we would meet again?" You ask him. He looks at you and answers "you look like you're from out of town since you bumped into me earlier while looking anywhere else than where you were walking, so I figured you were sightseeing, and this place is where most people go"
Hmm, to think that he figured that out from that short encounter... "But what are you doing here? I figure you're live here or something?"
"ah yes, I come here to just enjoy the view once in a while😊 and I do live here so you're right on that"

You look into his kind eyes and he smiles at you, you turn to the view to try and not get red again. That has happened way too much these past days, but he's different somehow...

You stand there for a while then check the clock and figure you have to head home. "I think I'm going to go now" you tell him. "oh, do you maybe wanna me to follow you home since it's getting dark?" You think about it for a second but you decide to decline the kind offer. You think about the awkward silence you would probably get. "No, you don't need to, I'll be fine" but you do think it would be great to have someone beside you too. He looks at you with a confused face "are you really sure? Since you're new here I would feel bad if I let you walk home alone"

How can this man be so kind and considerate over someone he doesn't know?
"Well, if you REALLY insist...then you can walk me home" you say while you look down a bit embarrassed, when you look up you see the man giving you a bright smile, you give him a shy smile back.

As you walk with him you take a few glances at him and think of how gentle and peaceful he looks.

When you arrive outside your building you turn to him and say "well this is where I live so, thank you for walking me home"
"Oh no problem, as a thanks maybe you could tell me your name?"
You look up at him and look into his eyes, then you look down again and say your name.
"Well y/n, I hope I'll see you again sometime" he smiles at you.
"Well, what's your name?" You ask quickly before he starts walking.
"Minhyuk, my name is Lee Minhyuk"  he then turns around and heads toward the station. You look at him a while and then head inside.

When you're in bed you start thinking about Minhyuk, you wonder what kind of person he is. Since he is so considerate and kind to someone he doesn't know he must be a very kind person.