Chapter 22

*This is kind of a short chapter by the way

"So, Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Jason, Frank, Leo, Calypso, Clarisse, Chris, Grover, Juniper, Thalia, Rachel, Chiron, and me?" Came the voice of Nico D'Angelo through the IM.

He looked at her skeptically, not knowing why she had invited all of them to the manor tonight.

"And I." Percy corrected. Dick had been going to school, so she now has to correct him everytime he said 'and me'. It just became a habit of hers to fix it. "Yeah, that's what Bruce says. And wear something nice. This is a fancy gathering - ball - whatever"

"What are you planning?" Nico asked with narrow eyes, still not believing her. There had to be a reason why Bruce wanted to invite all those people since he had these parties all the time and rarely invited them.

"Me? Nothing. Bruce? I'm not sure" Percy said with a laugh, giving a wink to her cousin.

"Do I have to go?" Nico whined as he played with the ring on his finger that was his sword.

"Yep, and trust me when I say that I'll know if you're not here."

"Should I trust you?" Nico teased a bit, having gained more confidence in the past couple of years than ever before.

"When have I ever let you down?" Percy grinned before waving a 'bye' and slashing through the IM.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Bruce?" Percy asked as she observed the guests file in

"Bruce?" Percy asked as she observed the guests file in. "Why are Clark Kent and Oliver Queen here?"

"It's a party, and Clark needs a day off. Besides, it's Valentine's Day." Bruce mysteriously said before giving her a peck on the cheek and making his way over to an impatient Dick.

Percy was impatient for her friends though. She hadn't seen them in about two weeks, and two weeks was too long.

The daughter of Poseidon gave an excited sort of laugh as she saw her group of friends enter through the doors of the manor, each one laughing at something that had been said.