Chapter 28

"Don't look at me

    "Don't look at me."

    "Why not?"

    "I don't want you seeing me like this," Percy said as she hid her face in a towel and pushed Bruce out with her left hand.

   "You don't look bad at all," Bruce said in protest as he tried to fight her leg slamming the door shut.

   "You don't get to decide if I do or don't," Percy said with a grunt as she gave him a mean look and pointed out the door.

   Bruce laughed before walking out and closing the door behind him.

   Percy gave a sigh of relief before going over to the sink and washing away any remaining bits and pieces of throw-up before washing her hands over and over again to make sure she was clean.

   She then gave a frown at the bitter and disgusting aftertaste in her mouth.

   Right as she went and flushed the toilet before giving a sigh and sitting down on the lid of the toilet seat, she gave a sigh and stared up at the white ceiling and started to count in her head.

    She didn't know what was wrong with her, but she really hoped that it would just stop and that it wouldn't be serious.

    Percy looked towards the sink counter as she got up from the toilet seat and rummaged through a cabinet for her toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash.

    The daughter of Poseidon had started getting sick about a week ago, and she now practically lived in the bathroom.

    Bruce had suggested that he take her to a doctor or to call Apollo, but she just shook her head and said that whatever it was would pass in no time.

    However, that seemed to not be the case.

    For some reason, she just kept throwing up and also seemed to be feeling sore.

    As if that wasn't enough, Dick and Bruce started to treat her as if she was a China doll and we're starting to be careful with everything they said or how they said it. They also seemed to be making sure that she was safe at all times.

   She could understand Bruce doing it since he had done it before when they were kids when she had first gotten expelled from a school, but she couldn't fathom why Richard Grayson would do so too.

    The young Grayson would tend to follow her around everywhere, and whenever she would want to do something, he would step up and volunteer to do it.

   That was when Bruce had to be at Wayne Corp.

    When Bruce was home, he seemed to look at Dick for a second before taking his place so that the kid could go around and play with toys or friends.

    When Percy suggested that she would like to take a walk without the both of them, Bruce had nodded.

   Loophole time though.