First night (+18)

Hi all I'm back. This part may contain +18 stuff I will mention it.

Recap; Ragini n Vivaan r now understanding the meaning of a family. Teju asked Chakor to be ready for the wedding night. Ragini said she will help.

Suraj; maa what r u saying? Teju; sshh. Chakor is my Bahu but till u won't accept her fully... Suraj; maa if I wouldn't have accepted her fully then y would I fill her hairline. Ragini; Bhai u r too much. She is our new SIL. Vivaan; I will dress u n Baari maa n Ragini will dress Chakor bhabhi.

Chakor was just listening but seeing Vivaan n Raginis interest was giving her smile. Suraj; what u r going to dress me? Vivaan; haan I think u would look gud in old tradition wear. Ragini made big eyes. Chakor was smiling madly. Suraj went to Chakor.

Suraj; maa... hmm I... Teju; here take her. Suraj smiles. He took Chakors hand n walked to the garden.

Suraj; kaisi ho? Kal jo huwa usse naraz toh nahi ho? {how r U? r u angry abt Yesterday}?

Chakor; Nahi ji... main aap se naraz nahi hoon... heran hoon. {no dear.. I'm not angry on u.. I'm confused}.

[did u get it? No it's ok bad joke...]

Suraj; kyun? {y}. Chakor; woh aapne meri maang bhari lekin mere saath koi rasam nahi karenge. Vivaan aur Ragini ka dil thodenge aap? {U fill my hairline but u r not willing to do any rituals with me. U r ready to break Vivaan n Raginis heart}. She pout.

Suraj; main iske bare main baat nahi karrahe hoon. {I'm not talking abt this }. Chakor; toh phir? {then}. Suraj; tum aaj se Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi ho kaisa laga {From today on u r Chaklr Suraj Rajsvanshi how u feel/lile that)?

Chakor blushed she hides her face behind her hands. Suraj tried to remover her hands. But Chakor didn't let him... Imli evil was looking from the window n burns in jealousy...

Suraj; Chakor aaj main aur tum ek honge kiya tumhe mansoor hai {Today u n I will become one r u ready for that}?

Chakor kept her hands on their place but moved her head bit too see him.

Chakor; mujhe mansoor hai {I agree to it}. Suraj; theek hai phir raat ko milte hain {gud then we will meet at the night}.

Suraj left with Vivaan buying some new tradition clothes. Chakor had nothing to wear but Teju was prepared. She gave her a beauriful wedding dress Ragini helps her in wearing the jewelry. Ragini; wow bhabhi aap bhoooooot khubsoorst lagrahi hain {u r looking sooooooo beautiful}. Chakor; thanko 😄.

Vivaan n Suraj returned. They went to Vivaans room n changed even Suraj was looking dashing

 They went to Vivaans room n changed even Suraj was looking dashing

Both were looking stunning when they come down to the temple. Teju; Suraj I know u filled her hairline in front of everyone now fill her hairline in front of the Lord.

Suraj smiled he too the vermilion n filled it in

Suraj smiled he too the vermilion n filled it in. Chakor was very happy they both got the blessings from the Lord. Ragini; Baari maa chalo... {Let's go} Teju smiled at her. They took Chakor n made her sit on the bed.

Suraj n Vivaan were at the hall chatting when Imli come. She was surprised to see Suraj in groom clothes. Imli; Suraj what r y wearing? Suraj; y? isn't it obvious? Vivaan; today Suraj n Chakor got married. Imli; what? U... u r joking right?. U can't marry her. Suraj; right.. I already did. Suvaan smiled mischievously. Imli was more than angry n left.

Teju; daar na mat woh bhot pyar karta hai tumse. Agar kuch bhi galat ho to mujhe bulalena. Theek hai. {don't be scared. He loves u alot but if something happens wrong call me. Ok}?. Chakor nod with a shy smile.

Teju comes down. Suraj wasn't ready to go up he wasn't sure what she was expecting. But Teju convince him. Just to follow his heart. Suraj nod n went up.

Suraj knocked... y I'm knocking it is my room. He enters the room without waiting of her response.

Chakor was just sitting on his bed which was fully decorated with flower petals.

+ 18 who is younger shouldn't read further. I wanted to keep it simple n innocent but I know I will get comments of missing romance so here ur romance... 😉.

Chakor was excited as well as nervouse she didn't knew whag is waiting for her.

Suraj comes near to bed n sit besides her. Chakor head was down but her gaze was on Suraj. Suraj lift her her chin by his hand. Chakor n Suraj were looking into each others eyes.

Suraj; kiya main... kareeb aasahkta hoon {Can I.... come closer to u}?.

Chakor; haan aap ka haaq hai {ya u have a right too}.

Suraj smiled at her words n comes closer they had an liplock n that's what suraj wants to do. To kiss her was his aim. Chakor had closed her eyes she trusted him fully she followed his step n let him...

A small kiss which increase into a passionated kiss. He was stucking on her lips she too wasn't releasing him. Suraj slowly made her lie down. He was over her. Both were kissing but couldn't breath bcz of the leak of knowledge. Suraj break the kiss both were breathing uncontrolled n hard.

Suraj was abt to kiss her again but Chakor was fast. She pulls him toward her n hold his collar the passionated kiss restart n thus time Suraj bite her. She didn't understand y. So he bites her again. Bcz of the small pain she opens her mouth. Sursj dragged in with hus tongue. Chakor was moaning through his tongue. Both tongue were playing with each other. Chakor nailed her nails on hus clothes soon Suraj starts to undress her. Chakor too helped him with his clothes. Chakor kissed him n breaks the kiss.

Suraj; heavy breathing. Y u stopped {kyun ruhkgayi}. Chakor switched on the light. Suraj; kiya? {what}. Chakor was looking at his body she first saw in towel n now she had the full right it was her husbands body she coukd look touch n kiss n that is what she did. Suraj didn't what to say but moan her name. After a while he switched off the light....

haha that's all keep ur imaginations 😋😋😋.

Thanks for reading comment n vote.