Imli strikes back or jealouse

Hi 😄

Recap; Sukor went to the village with Teju, Vivaan n Ragini. The villagers celebrate Sukor wedding.

Imli was throwing with the stuff in her room. All her belongings were on spread on the floor. KN; Imli what r u doing? Imli; uncle I can't see Suraj with that Bandhua Ghawar. Ranjana; Imli we want u to be thr DIL of this house. Imli; but Suraj married that Bandhua. Ranjana; I'm talking abt Vivaan marry him.

Imli; no way y would I marry him?. Ranjana; afterall he is the next heir of Rajvanshi, right?. KN; was angry n speechless. But he wanted Imlis money. Haan he is my next heir not Suraj who has dishonouerd me by getting married to that Bandhua. Imli; but what I will gain from this marriage?

Ranjana; u will stay close to Suraj. Manohar n KN looked at her. Ranjana continues. U can manipulate him n Vivaan u can creat a rift between Suraj n Chakor just think.

Imli - she is right I can stay here n can make him mine but I will need to chance my tactic otherwise I will never get through to him -.

Imli opens the door. Ok I will marry Vivaan. KN; u don't worry he is the heir of Rajvanshi. U just do what u want to get Suraj.

Imli; no wait I won't marry him. Ranjana; what?. Imli; Suraj isn't married to that Chakor I mean they aren't legally married he just filled her hairline.

KN; U r right. They r not married...

Sukor entry at that moment 😁.
Teju; Chakor wait u can't just walk in like this let me do ur aarti. Chakor blushed the others heard it all come down.

(sorry for mistake I'm not sure abt the water of what it is n the wall mark?)

Imli was jealouse seeing Chakor in full wedding clothes like Suraj. Imli; what is all this? Teju; mind ur own business. Teju takes Sukor aarti. She placed a pot of rice on the door n asked Chakor to slightly kick it n enter. She did as asked. Ragini; wait we need the haldi water... Vivaa n; wait I wil prepare.

Imli; what will u do?. Vivaan; U hear her mind ur own business. He went to the kitchen with Ragini n made the haldi water ready.

Chakor places both her feets in n Suraj was just looking at her. Chakor was also asked to put her hands in Mehndi n marked the wall with her print.

Teju; took off her bangles. Chakor yeh lo {take that}. Chakor; nahi main nahi leh sahkti {I can't take that}
Suraj; Kyun {y}?.
Chakor; Bhot mehnge hain {they r very expensive}.
Suraj; maa give me them. Teju gave Suraj the bangels. Suraj took Chakors hands n put them in her hand.

Chakor was looking at them He then kissed her hands in front of all.

Chakor blushed while Imli burned.

Vivaan comes n asked Suraj something. Suraj; r u sure?. Vivaan nod. Suraj; fine. Ragini; what r u talking abt?. Suraj; not yet ok.

Chakor; Humare paas aapke liye koi tofha nahi hai {I don't have a gift for u}. She made a sad face. Suraj; apna haath do {give me ur hand}. Chakor did as Suraj said. Suraj; Wadha do mujhe ke kabhi bhi mujhe nahi chorogi {promise me never to leave me}. Chakor; Wadha karti hoon main kabhi bhi aapko nahi chorongi {I promise u I will never leave u}.

Imli; What the hell. How could u marry her. Suraj; Don't u dare to say a word. I warned u before I will kick u out of the house. Imli; how will u do that I am the fiance of Vivaan.

Vivaan was shocked he wanted to marry her but after seeing her real face his desire died. He hated her n can't believe his ears.

Ragini; Vivaan bhai r u really getting married to her? Suraj; I hope not. Vivaan; no don't want to marry her n no one of u can force me.

KN; if u marry her u will be heir of the Rajvanshi property. Suraj; what? How? KN; it's my property n my decision. Suraj; I don't want ur miney besides grandfather has given me alot. He smirkes. But what u have? Nothing.

Yeah the property is named on Suraj.

Sorry small update...