Disgust

Charlie

"Finally..."I said breathlessly, taking my right hand out of the hand cuffs. I closed my eyes and I popped my thumb back into place. I hissed at the pain rubbing my thumb until the pain subsided. I then started to rub my free wrist. I couldn't help but smirk at myself. They thought these things were going to hold me, please. Standing up slowly stretching my legs out but I had to catch myself on the pole. Stupid concession. I made my way over to the door. Putting my ear to it.

"Make sure that bitch in there doesn't escape again. Don't know if I'm going to kill Jax first or her. I'll call to let you know." Oliver said walking and I heard footsteps follow.

"Sure thing boss." A man in front of the door said. Probably the dick who kissed and grabbed me this morning. How I wanted to cut his hands off for touching me.

"Too bad we have to kill her." The one of front of the door said. Hearing him talk more I knew it was the blonde with a buzz cut. The same one who grabbed my tits when I was trying to escape.

"Too bad that the whore bit me, stabbed me and broke my nose. I could care less if Oliver wants her dead. Not to mention Riley is dead cause of her." The other said. I knew it was Liam

"You did try to put your dick in her mouth." Buzz cut said.

"Shut the hell up. You tried while she was knocked out." Liam said.

"Fucking Oliver, Would have had her if it wasn't for him."Buzzcut said and I was instantly laced with anger. The amount of disgust that came over me took over any pain that I was feeling. How dare he try to rape me and then be pissed that someone stopped him.. At least be a man about it and do it while I'm awake, not while I'm unconscious. I would have scratched his eyes out if I had been away. Fucking pussy. I thought to myself. Balling my hands into a fist. I'll do more then break their fucking noses. If Jax were to find out then they would be dead without any hesitation. Just imaging it made my heart swell as much as I missed my Jackson. I also missed Chibs. No one quite understood the relationship we had. Hell I barely did. One day he went from being a big brother that I never had to a father figure. I loved all the guys in the club but Chibs had a special place in my heart. I was talking to Chibs one day after my dad died; he told me about his daughter. How he had to watch another man raise his child and love his wife from afar.. Once I knew that I understood. He was using me to fill that void and when My father died I was using Chibs to fill mine. It all evened out in a way. Jax was never bothered by it. He knew how genuine of her man he was. Chibs would do anything for Jax and with that meant he would do anything for me as well. I could talk to Chibs about things that my dad would have never even entertained. It was a sort of therapy for me. I missed my old man but the one that I was turning Chibs into was far better than mine actually was. Years in the military had made my dad into a hard man. We had our good moments but that was after her retired and after we buried my mother. He was always soft with her. For some reason he showed me that side of him after she left us. Today I was thankful for the fighting lessons he taught me when I was child. If he hadn't showed me that I would have been a damsel when i was dating my ex who was in the mafia. If I hadn't had some fight in me some back bone than I wouldn't have asked my ex how to save myself in a situation like. Without any of that I wouldn't have been able to get this far if they had never showed me any that.

"Wanna try again? I hold her while you take her? Then we switch." Buzzcut said.

"Sure, No one is here to stop us. I'm going first." Hearing that I knew I couldn't wait on Jax any longer. I had to get out and get out now. There were only two of them again. I could probably fight them off for a little while.

"Let me get the key." I knew I was losing time and losing time fast. Leaving the door I walked over to the garden tools looking for anything sharp enough to defend myself with. Looking over the shelves I was finding nothing but rakes, shovels, flower pots. Seeing a pitchfork I got an idea. If I could stall them long enough I could kick one of them into the pitchfork it surely would go through him. I grabbed it and broke the wooden pole over my knee. I hid the extra piece of wood then rushed over to put the pitchfork where I wanted. The pitchfork had to be in just the right spot for it to work. It placed some bricks around it making sure that it wouldn't move and would stay in that same spot. Hearing the key in the door I rushed over to the pole, falsely putting my hand through the handcuffs. As soon as the door opened I looked up to see the faces of the men who spent the last five minutes talking about raping me.