My Boys

Charlie

"Jax..."I said softly, my voice breaking but I hadn't shed a tear yet.

"I have you baby."He told me, kissing my head once again. He backed up against the wall for support and let out a grant. That's when I remembered his stab wound on his ribs. Unwrapping my legs and taking my arms down I slowly got down to my feet and I looked at him. Raising up his hoodie then moving a strap of the bullet proof vest he was wearing. His white shirt had a red spot. Lifting up that shirt his gauze was completely red. It was obvious that he hadn't been taking care of it while I was gone.

"Jackson!" I said and he rolled his eyes a bit.

"Can't I get you home first before you get mad at me for not taking care of myself." He told me and I shook my head slightly before I started to feel dizzy again. I leaned against him for support and sudden I was becoming aware of my pain again. I let out a groan as my legs felt like they were going to give out. My body reminded me of the horrors I was about to go through before Jax got there. Instinctively I reached for his gun taking it into my hand, clenching the handle. I pointed it at Ricki on the floor who was bleeding out. His eyes were full and lifeless while looking at the ceiling.

"Bitch." I said to him before I squeezed the trigger letting a couple more bullets go into him. I then turned my focus on Liam who was well and dead with the pitchfork sticking through his abdomen. I let my index finger pull on the trigger until the gun only gave me clicking noises instead of bullets.
"I hope you both rot in hell." I spat at them. My body flinched feelings a pair of hands on me. I turned towards him, gun still in my hand that was now pointing in Jax's face. I had once again forgotten that he was there. He held both of his hands up at me as he looked at me.
"It's me Charlotte... you're safe Darlin." Jax told me. I took in a few deep calming breaths trying to center myself. Half of me wanted for them to come back from the dead just so I could kill them again but the other half of me was mortified seeing the look on Jax's face. I dropped the gun on the ground while I let tears silently fall from my eyes. Jax immediately wrapped his arm around my waist holding me close to him for him to examine. I knew I would have to explain myself to him. How I was able to switch into violence. Where I learned to be able to do this. It was a conversation that I never wanted to have with him. My life after him was one he would disapprove of. Truthfully some of it I wished I could forget. I tried to lock it up and bury it but I should have known it would still be apart of me.

"Oh baby..." He said. I looked up at him and I could just see all the hurt in his eyes. He shook his head at me and took in a deep breath. I knew that look very well. It was the same look that I just had, he was mad enough to kill and I knew he would. He brought a free hand up and cupped my cheek while he looked me over.

"I'm sorry you saw me like this..." I whispered out to him. He shook his head at me, his eyes softening.

"No Charlie... This is my fault." He said, wiping a tear away.

"You shouldn't have been put in this situation- this is on me." He told me. I watched his blue eyes scan me looking at the damage that had been done to my face.

"I'm sure it's bad." I told him. I hissed as he tilted my head so he could see the other side.

"I feel like shit." I told him. I hoped I didn't look as bad as I felt but based on the way he was looking at me I knew that wasn't the case.

"Thank you for finding me..."I said and he gave me the most gentle kiss on my lips. I barely even felt it.

"Around back is good Boss-Charlie...Thank god."Tig said walking into the room and I jumped from hearing his voice. Jax felt me and he tightened his grip on me. I felt him nod and my forehead rested on his chest until I heard a familiar voice.