Brothers Girlfriend P.2

Everything was going perfect until...
-
We failed to hear the door open and a loud gasp startled us. "K-kendall? Y/n! What the fuck is going on!" My brother yells ripping Kendall off of me and throwing me on the floor. "What the fuck! Kendall your my girlfriend! You fucking cheater!" He yells at Kendall whiles she's sobbing. "N-no it's not what it looks like she pulled me into her! I swear!" She yells and I freeze in shock.

"You fucking bitch always going for what's mine!" Jonathan says and throws a punch. I feel a sharp pain in my left cheek. I wince in pain and anger takes over my body. "You! You fucking lean in too!" I yell at Kendall but she goes behind my brother. "No babe she's lying she fucking kissed me without my permission!" Yell cries and my brother punched my face again. "Don't ever go near me or Kendall! Stupid bitch!" He yells and punches me in the stomach. I groan and fall on my knees Jonathan leaves before Kendall. We make eye contact and she frowns, and walks out.

I stay there still taking in what happened. I thought she liked me. She lied now I won't ever see my brother again. I lay down on the floor not wanting to move. Coughing up blood, the rest was a blur.

I woke up with strong lights in my eyes I groan and look around. Everything was bright, where am I? Did I die? Is this heaven?

My vision finally gets a bit better and I see I'm not in heaven, I'm in a stupid hospital. I turn to my left and see Hailey sleeping peacefully grabbing my hand. I smile at the sight and see all the girls except for Kendall. Why isn't she he... oh ya.

I started to regain of what happened that night. I shake Hailey a bit and she jumps up huggin me tight. "Y/n! I thought you were gone!" She says and cries. The hadid sisters wake up and come running over to me "Hey y/n are you ok? We heard what happened" Bella says and I nod. We all hug and I kiss haileys cheek.

"Why am I here?" I croak. "You lost a lot of blood so you were rushed to the hospital. They said if you lost only a bit more blood we would have lost you" Hailey says with a sad voice and a frown. "I'm... here" I barley get out. The girls smile and we talk for a bit about what happened.

-

"She really said that to him? Wow" gigi and says and I give her a sad smile. "I guess I was wrong she wasn't as kind as I thought" I chuckle but it hurts so I stop.

*1 Year Later*

I get up from bed and walk downstairs to my kitchen making some grilled cheese. I get a call from Hailey "what's up babes?" I ask "There's a party tonight at Bellas place, you down?" She asks. "I'll for sure be there, but who's gonna go?" I ask knowing if 'she' goes its gonna be awkward.

I haven't forgot about her I never will. "Ummm gi, zayn, Abel, trav, ky, Justine, cami, Taylor (Hill) and a bunch of VS models" she says. I let out a sigh 'she' is going to be there "Hails is 'she' gonna be there?" I ask.

"Ummm... yes..." she says in almost a whisper. "Fine I guess I have to face her one day right?" I say and laugh. "Y/n/n just be nice ok? Please?" Hailey asks and I groan. "I guess I'll try. I'll see you soon babe" I tell her "ok bye love" and the line goes dead.

I eat my food and go back upstairs to change. I put on a flannel with black ripped jeans and vans. I grab my jacket and head to my garage.

I decided to take my Lamborghini since I haven't driven it in a while. My gates open and I head down to meet up with Zayn for our new song.

I guess I haven't explained what has happened over the year. I blew up because Justin Hailey's Ex asked me to be featured in one of his songs 'Cold water' also with major lazer, I couldn't turn that opportunity down so I took it and here I am now. Part time model full time singer/song writer.

I guess you can say I'm living the life, I park and get out of my car being surrounded by a few paps, I didn't mind they were the nice paps. "Good morning y/n, I love your watch" a pap says and I smile. "Thanks I got it yesterday actually" I say while walking. "How do you feel about your ex Lauren Jauregui settling in with Ty so fast after the break up?" Someone asks.

"Uh I guess I'm happy for her, we both moved on. There's no hard feelings so ya I guess I'm happy for them" I say.
"Are you seeing anyone what about Hailey, you guys were getting touchy at the raptors basketball game" someone else said. "Just friends guys" I say and they all give me some space. "Ok thank you y/n we will leave you alone now" someone says and I smile. "Alright Thanks Guys have a great day" I say and walk off.

-

"Nice work y/n!" Zayn says and high fives me. "You too Zayn" I say and we leave to get ready for the party. "But for real I think you hit that high note g-" I was cut off by bumping into someone. I look up and see the 2 people I would never want to see again. "H-Hey y/n" Kendall says while holding onto my brothers hand. "Hey" I say emotionless. Zayn grabs my shoulder and pushes past them. "I'm sorry we have to go" he says and grabs ahold of my wrist. "It was nice seeing you y/n!" Kendall yells from across the hall but I roll my eyes. HOw can she just act like she did nothing wrong!

We walk into the elevators and I look down. "Hey y/n/n it's fine let's go see the girls before we get ready Alright?" He tells me and I nod. "Thank you zayn" I tell him and he smiles "no problem anything for my girlfriends bestfriend" he says and shakes my hair while I give him a glare.

I swat his hand away from me and he gives me a shocked look. We leave and walk to my car while the paps ask us questions. Zayn has always been like a brother to me since day one.

A/n

Guys I hope you liked part 2 I feel like I should make a book for this whole 'Brothers Girlfriend'? What do you guys think? I feel like it would be a great book a bunch of drama love romance heartbreak. Leave a comment and tell me if I should or not

Favourite this pleas it would mean a lot! I'll post part 3 tomorrow