Pregnant

"Do you really need to go?" I ask my girlfriend for the 1 millionth time. She grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Baby I need to go, it's really important for my career. This is a big modelling job" she tells me and sighs.

I don't want you to go, especially if it's for one month, I can't even go 5 hours without you!" I say and lay down on the couch.

"I know baby girl I know, we can text call and FaceTime everyday" she tells me and I smile weakly.

"Promise?" I say pulling my pinky finger out.

"I pinky promise" she tells me and seals the deal with a kiss.

"Now I need to start packing can you help me please?"

I nod and help ken start packing.

Kendall's POV
I really don't want to leave my little baby but I need too.

She looks really sad every time I look at her. Then I got an idea.

"Hey baby?" I say and walk over to her.

"Hmm?" She says while playing on her phone.

"Get off your phone for a bit and let's do things together" I say biting my lip.

"What things babe?" She says smirking.

"You know. Grown up things" I say walking over to her.

I straddle her throwing the phone out of her hand.

"Kendall you should p- I cut her off by kissing her.

——————
Y/ns POV

It's almost been a week since Kendall has left for Paris everything was going smoothly but one thing was off.

I was getting morning sickness and eating weird things.

As I was eating breakfast and watching TV, out of no where I started thinking what if I was pregnant.

I rush to the store hoping not to be seen by any paps and thank god I didn't or else Kendall would find out.

I get home rip open the pregnancy test and go to the washroom.

I do my thing and then wait for a few minutes.

I call Khloe and start freaking out once I see the results.

"Hey y/n/n wh- "Khloe I think I'm pregnant" I scream into the phone and she goes dead silent.

"What? Y/n/n your pregnant! I get to be an aunt again! How did this happen, actually wait FaceTime me I need to get the girls in here" she says.

I hear footsteps and I get a FaceTime call from Kim, I hang up and pick up and I see all 4 of them sitting there.

"So tell us how this happened" they say.

"It was the last day Kendall was here and one thing lead to another ya know, I'm pregnant now" I say and put my hands on my stomach.

"Have you told Kendall?" They all day in sync.

I shake my head and sigh. "What if she doesn't want to have a kid with my and she leaves me" I say in the verge of tears.

"No no no honey Kendall wouldn't do that she loves you too much. She always talks about having kids and how you would be the best mom ever" kourt says making my smile.

"How should you tell her?" Kylie asks leaving us all thinking.
————————

As the days went on Kendall was coming back home soon and I still had no idea how to tell her.