Love Me

Third POV

Y/n. It was the girl She had dreamed of from the day the met, nothing could ever replace the love Y/N has for Kendall. There's one slight problem, Kendal doesn't love y/n the way she loves her. To Kendall it's just friends with benefits but to y/n she wants her to be hers, y/n tries to ask Kendall out but she always gets rejected.

Y/ns POV

I was walking in the rain heading to Kendall's house. I can't take the feeling that it's just sex to her, it never was or will be to me. Every time she just says we're 'friends with benefit' it feels like someone is repeatedly stabbing me in my chest, the feeling so have for the girl are so strong I've been drinking and doing bad things to try to forget, it's just impossible.

I walk up to Kendall's gate, the gate keeper let me in and I walk up to Kendall's house. I take a deep breathes before I knock on the door. Moments later she opens the door. "What are you doing here?" She asks almost in an angry tone?

"W-we need to talk kendall" I tell her and nods. "Sure come in" she says and pulls me inside. I take my coat and boots off while she leans against the counter. "What do you want to talk about?" She asks me. I walk over to a stool and sit down on it. "Us. Kendall we need to talk about us" I tell her looking into her brown mesmerizing eyes. "Y/n I already told you I don't like you like that!" She says slightly louder.

I close my eyes as she yells, I never liked screaming and Kendall knows it gives me anxiety. "Well Kendall I do! Am I just a game to you? Are my feelings just a game because every time Hailey or Bella try to ask me on a date or something you always interrupt and act like some fucking jealous girlfriend. You say that I'm with you but then you say you don't like me like that?! I'm confused Kendall, I'm giving you a chance to make these feeling clear so I can just go on with my life" I say and close my eyes again.

I could tell Kendall was shocked I've never yelled at her like I just did nor have I ever talked back to her. "Your not a game Y/n. It's complicated okay?" She says with a quieter voice. I sigh "What's complicated about it Kendall? You don't want me with other girls so every night you can break my heart and act cold towards me? I can't take it anymore I quit Kendall. This so called 'friends with benefits' is over our friendship is over until you realize what you have done to me!" I say on the verge of tears, I grab my coat and head for the door.

I was about to reach for it until I felt Kendall grab my wrist and turn my around. "Please don't leave y/n" Kendall says also with tears in her eyes. "Give me time Kendall. I don't think I can forgive you this easily" I say and rip her hand off of me, twisting the door nob and heading out the door making sure to slam it behind me.

That's the last time I've seen or heard from Kendall. I needed distance and closure, I needed to get away from her and forget about her. Only place I knew was at Zayn's place, you could always talk to him and he would give you some drinks until you forgot what happened earlier.

He's like a brother to me and I appreciate him for being so nice and caring towards me. I get to his house and pull him into a hug. "What's up? Is it kendall?" He asks and I no breaking down in his arms. "Hey don't cry y/n she's not worth it" he tells me and I nod, Letting go Of Zayn I wipe my tears and sit down on his couch.

I calm down after a bit and we decided to invite some friends "Yo call Hails gi bella ky and trav" he tells me and I nod.

Like 20 minutes we ordered pizza and we heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it" I yell to Zayn who is in the kitchen" I get to the door and I see everyone Hailey was holding the pizza I quickly take the pizza out of her hands and put it on the table letting everyone in. "Sup T how you been?" I ask him doing our little handshake. "I'm good" he says and sits on the couch. As soon as I see the 4 girls they jump on me making me collide with the floor. "Hey girls" I say and chuckle. "Hi y/n/n" they all said in sync. Everyone laughed gigi got off me and run to zayns room. "Well she went up quick" Bella says and everyone chuckles.

Soon every let's go and we all are drinking beer and eating pizza. Hailey was sitting beside me of course, I mean I did have a big crush on her for god knows how long. I'm pretty sure she had a crush on me too but I don't know.

I light a blunt and put it between my lips. Inhaling and exhaling. I immediately feel calmer, I catch Hailey looking up at me. "Here" I say and put the blunt between her lips. Watching her lips wrap around the blunt just turned me on.

The last thing I remember from that night was Hailey kissing me.

*1 year later*

That was the last time I ever wanted tot all to Kendall or see her. I was cut off by my beautiful girlfriend of 1 year asking me something.

"Babe come on it's just one party, please for me?" She asks me as she pouts. I groan and look away from her. I can't say no to her pout face she just looks so cute and vulnerable.

"Fine I'll go but your not smoking anything tonight, neither am I" I tell her. "Why not its how we had our first kiss anyways, and you know how that stuff gets me" Hailey tells me and walks closer towards me.

She places her soft lips on mine making me moan at the touch. She smiles which causes us to break the kiss. "I love you" she tells me.

"I love you too" I say and give Hails a small smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

I look in the mirror and check my self out. I was wearing a black leather jacket with a crop top and black ripped jeans finished off with yeezees.

"Y/n let's go we are gonna be late" I hear Hailey yell from downstairs. "Hails Baby it's a fucking party how can you be late to a party?" I ask grabbing my phone and walking downstairs. As soon as I walk downstairs I see Hailey and it feels like the air just got knocked out of me.

"Y/n/n how do I look?" She asks me. "Hot and fuckable, really fuckable" I say with a smirk on my face. Hailey playfully hits my arm and kisses my cheek. She grabs my hand and pulls me to the car, of course I'm driving.

~~~~~~~~~

We get to the party, I don't know who's house this is Hailey only gave me directions. "Hailey who's house is this?" I ask her and she looks down playing with her fingers. "Hailey? Who's house is t-

I couldn't finish my sentence when I saw her I completely froze in my spot. Then it came to realization that it was her house. It was also her party...

To be continued...

Ouuuu kinda a cliffhanger I guess you could say I'm not really good with this things cliffhangers tho lol I have part 2 so it will be up tomorrow. (But fr this time I promise lol)