Relaxed (SMUT)

Requested by @GreenEyes_xxvii
I hope you like it!
Enjoy

"Alright that's a wrap, good job Y/n. Get ready next week we will be filming for your music video" my choreographer told me. I let out a big breathe and take a drink of water.

"I'm proud of you y/n go home and rest you've been working none stop, I'm sure Kendall would love company" Ally told me. I smile at her, "Thanks Ally. I'll talk to you later bye" I say walking out the door to the change room. "Chow Chica" she says.

I change into some of my other clothes and walk out the door saying bye to all my back up dancers. I put my sun glasses on and try to walk fast hoping paps haven't spotted me.

I get to my Range Rover and let out a sigh. I get a call from Kendall. "Y/n babe you coming home?" She asks. "Yea I'll be home in a few kenny I'm just going to stop by the grocery store we need some stuff" I tell her backing up out of the parking lot. "No y/n/n come home and relax you haven't had a break in so long. I'm starting to get worried you don't sleep at all and your always at your studio just come home and relax I'll cook some dinner for us" she tells me and I smile. "Kenny you don't h- "no come home relax you work to much let me take care of my baby" I smile like an idiot "Fine I'll see you soon babe, love you" "love you too drive safe"
—————
I finally get home, I take my shoes off and walk into the kitchen and smell chicken! I run into the chicken to see my beautiful girlfriend cooking. She looks up from what she's doing and hugs me. "Hey" she says in a cute voice. "Hey honey what you cooking?" I ask and give her a kiss. "Crispy chicken with shallots you'll love it go relax it'll be done soon" she says and I smile. "Alright I'm gonna do some papers for next we- I get cut off by soft lips pressing against mine. "No go sit on the couch and relax, you work to much y/n it worries me" she says and gives me a small smile. "Fine Fine Fine" I say and give her one last kiss.
—————
"Baby come on dinners ready" Kendall says while pulling me up from the couch. I go to the kitchen and see candles and my favourite crispy chicken. "Ouuuu fancy I like it" I say and sit in my seat.

We eat and talk about what's happening and catch up on stuff. "I miss days like this" she tells me making me nod. "I know kenny, remember in high school how we would sneak out just to see each other?" I say smiling at the memories. "remember when you fell out of my window trying to escape" she says laughing a bit. "Not funny" I say and frown. She looks so beautiful.

"Are you kidding it was so funny it wasn't even Mom it was Kim" she says laughing even more. "Ok I get it kendall I'm clumsy" I say smiling at her. "I know you are but I love you for your clumsiness" she say standing up and putting our plates in the sink.

"Come on upstairs, I'm gonna make a bath for you ok?" She tells me and I nod. "Okie dokie" I say siting lm the bed.

I walk into the bath room and see Kendall stripping down her clothes painfully slow. She finally takes her panties off and I knew I was starring but I didn't care. "Are you coming in or are you just going to stare?" She says in a low voice.

Immediately I strip and get in the warm water with her. I sit in between her legs while she messages my shoulders. "Babe your so tight" she says and I smirk with my dirty ass. "You know what else is tight?" I say smirking and I turn around so I am now facing her.

She grins and roles her eyes at me "Shut up and kiss me" she tells me in a husky voice.

I waste no time in doing so, I put my hands on her waist while she put her legs around me pulling me closer.

We were in an intense make out session, we both completely forgot where we were.

"Let's get somewhere more comfortable" I mumble against the skin of her neck making her giggle.

We were both naked and soaking wet but who gave a damn I know I didn't and I'm sure as hell she didn't either.

I pick her up holding her by her ass while she worked on my neck. I quickly make it to our bedroom and lay her down.

I hover over her and attach my lips to her neck moving slowly towards her breasts.

"Fuck I missed you" she moans out. I smile and attach my lips to her pierced nipple.

I gave them both equal attention. "Y-y/n please no teasing" she barley gets out slightly pulling my hair making me go insane.

I move my way down to her toned abs making sure not to leave one stop untouched.

She tried to rub her legs together to get some sort of pleasure but is stopped it by holding them wide open.

I kiss both of her thighs and around her 'area' making her go crazy.

"Baby pl- she gasped when she felt my lips touch her skin.

Kissing her area carefully I feel her arch her back.

Kendall's POV

Oh. My. God. I thought I was in heaven I didn't realize how much I missed her and her everything.

I arch my back in pleasure. "Y/n please" I say as I feel her fingers moving closer to my area.

Finally they reach and she slowly puts one finger in.

"S-shit m-more" I scream making her pump a bit faster adding another finer in, rolling my eyes to the back off my head I start to breathe heavy.

I feel her tongue on my clit, nibbling and playing with it with her tongue.

"Fuck I'm g-going to cum" I yell making her remove her fingers and suck them dry, I got even wetter from that sight.

Y/N's POV

I take my fingers out and suck them dry moaning at the taste of my girlfriend. I go down on her again dipping my tongue in her moaning making her moan as well.

"Fuck y/n" she moans reaching her high, cumming in my mouth. I help her clean up and go for another kiss making her taste herself. "I love you" I mumble against her lips.

"I love you too" she says catching her breathe.

She flips us over and smirks "we're not done yet baby" she says in a husky voice making me moan.

After a couple of orgasims we both got tried and she cuddled up beside me.

"I missed days like this" she sighs kissing my shoulder.

"I did too Kenny" I say smiling at the old memories we had together.

I didn't notice until at that moment Kendall Jenner was the love of my life and I do feel more relaxed when I'm with her, she is the woman I will and am going to marry and have kids with. We will have a happy life together and will die together. That's the moment I realized I found my true love.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been posting often, I've been trying to work on some but I've been caught up with school.

If there's some editing mistakes I didn't read it over because I think my SMUTS are cringy asf.

I hope you all enjoyed!

Favourite

Share

Comments