Chapter 3

Warning: boyxboy action up ahead. If you do not like, or are uncomfortable, please skip ahead to next chapter (when up)

This chapter is kind of short, I apologize. The next one should be longer. 

Waking up next to will was like a dream come true. If he's hot when he's awake, then holy hell he's hotter than the air in tartarus when he's asleep. His face was relaxed and looked very peaceful. His blond wavy hair spread around the pillow and his face, making it look like his face was glowing. I traced a finger through his bangs and then stroked his cheek with my thumb.

Leaning down, I kiss his forehead and then gently climb over him and walk into the bathroom to relieve myself and wash up. After flushing the toilet and washing my hands I study myself in the mirror. The dark circles underneath my eyes lightened a bit. Still there, but not as bad. A work in progress.

"Nico?" Will asked and yawned.

I walk out of the bathroom and shut off the light. "Yeah?" I replied.

Will smiled and held out his arms. "Come here."

I walked over and he grabbed my arms and flipped me down on the bed, then proceeded to straddle me.

I flushed and looked up in his eyes. He smiled before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine softly. I kiss back and he takes it as permission that it's okay to proceed. He kisses me harder and pushes his body against mine. I pushed back and ground my hips into his. He pulled back and let out a quiet moan. His face was flushed and he was breathing heavy. I laughed softly before repeating the movement. He sucked in a breath and laid his head in my neck. His breath was hot and heavy. I took the chance to kiss his neck while still grinding my hips into his. I softly bit him and he moaned again.

"Nico, if you don't stop I'll-"

I bit him harder and sucked the area after, soothing the pain. He took in another harsh breath and pushed his hips into mine. I groaned and placed my hands under his shirt, feeling his muscles and chest. I wrap my legs around him before pushing him back, now I was straddling him. I pull off his shirt and kiss him deeply. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off, now we were both shirtless. I pulled back and looked him in the eye. His face was flushed and he was breathing heavy, which I could say the same about me.

I smirked before pushing my hips into his, setting myself to a slow pace. I could feel how hard he was under his pants. It only added to my arousal, making me move at a faster rate. Will placed his hands on my chest, first rubbing one of my nipples, and then pinching it. I moaned and he smirked. He moved his hands lower and I felt my hips falter. He grabbed my waist and rutted up against me. I leaned my body on him as he kept repeating his motion, moving faster and faster. I bit my lip and felt the built up pressure of pleasure release.. Will grinds against me one last time before he, too, cums. We lay there for a few minutes, just breathing. Will sits up with his hands on my hips. He picks up my face with his hand and kisses my forehead.

"Are you okay?' He asks.

"Gods, yes." I reply.

He laughs and hugs me. "We are going to need a shower." he says to me.

I nod and get off the bed. I blush before fiddling with my skull ring.

Will notices and asks, "After that you're embarrassed now?"

I nod.

Will laughs and kisses my forehead. "That's alright. I need to go to my cabin anyways, I need a new change of clothes." He turned to leave. Before he got to the door I hurried up and hugged him from behind. He turns and hugs me back. I look up at his face before chuckling.

"You got a hickey, Sunshine." He blushes and rubs his neck. I smile and let go. He waves bye before leaving, his hand covering his neck. I laugh to myself and head into the bathroom for a shower.