10 + A/N

I've been rereading my chapters lately, and I noticed that they aren't as fluid like as Id like, so bear with me if I try new ways to write

also, this chapter will be pure smut and is also unedited, since I wanted to put it straight up.

edit: they didnt use a condom since it was their first time both, but its always best to use one, unless both participants are okay with it and std free.

------------

It wasn't until two days passed that I saw Will again. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Will!" I sheathed my sword and turned around to hug him properly.

"Did someone miss me?" He smirked.

"Pfft. No." I replied.

He pulled away from the hug and ruffled my hair. "Im sorry I wasn't able to see you, the game has gotten me stuck in the infirmary, but I had one of my siblings cover for me."

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Well," I asked, "What do you want to do?"

"Hmm, well, there is one thing that calls my name. . ." He replied.

***

"No, no, lower." Will said, out of breath.

I reached down past his stomach, and placed my hand on the red circle next to his foot.

"Will, this is so not what I thought you had in mind." I was out of breath, my body twisted in a way it never should be. We were playing twister on my cabin floor.

"Will, I think I'm dying."

He laughed, and his foot slipped. He fell and we both groaned.

I tried to move out from under him but he was too heavy.

"Will, please move."

"Gladly, but in another context." He winked and got up.

Blushing, I pushed myself up. Will grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him. I smiled and placed my hands on top of his. Will leaned down and kissed my neck, specifically, my sensitive spot. I trembled and Will laughed.

"Nico?" Will asked.

"Mhmm?"

"I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too."

"Nico?" He asked again.

"Yes, Will?"

He turned me around to face him.

"I. . ." He faltered, his face and neck completely red. "I want you tobemyboyfriend." He murmured.
I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"It's about time, Sunshine." I stood up on my tiptoes and planted my lips on his.

Will smiled into the kiss held me close.

I pulled away and hid my face into his chest.

"Nico, are you okay?" He asked, concern in his voice.

"Will...I-no, nevermind. It doesnt matter." I wanted to tell him how I really felt in that moment, but I was worried. Not only that, but I'm sure my face was bright red.

Will rubbed my back in slow circles. I relaxed a bit into him.

Will grabbed under my thighs and I gasped. I wasn't expecting that at all. He carried me over to the bed and sat down.