Internet friends

"Sorry I have to go film," Finn said with a sad smile.
"Nooooooooo," I yell. He chuckle and shushes me.
"Hey I'll call you late Kay?" He asks
"I don't want to call you, I want to see you... IN PERSON!" I yell the last part.
"I know shhhh... I promise we will meet someday," I smile.
"Promise?" I ask
"Promise," he laughs. He hangs up and I go up to my room. Tomorrow is my birthday so I decided to pick out my outfit. My mom said since it's my 14th birthday and it's like the year I go from less childish to more teenager, I should have a full on party. Friends, Family, formal dresses, chocolate fountain, and a building tall cake. So since I we were going formal, I realised I had nothing to wear.
"Awww crap" I mutter. I walk downstairs and go up to my mom. "Hey can I go shopping for a new dress for the party?" I ask.
"Sure, buy whatever you want sweet, it's your birthday," she responds. I grab my back pack and walk out the door. I go to Forever 21 and look at there dresses. I try on a couple until I see the perfect one...

I then get an outfit that I'll wear before the party while I'm out with friends

I walk home and it is almost dark so I descended to get my beauty sleep.
(Time skip)
I wake up with a warm presence next to me. I slightly open my tired eyes to see curly hair and deep brown eyes. My eyes widen and I embrace Finn in a hug. I start crying happy tears not saying anything. "Surprise princess," he whispers. I let go and look at his face.
"Omg," I say, and hug him again. This time he hugs back and it was probably the best hug I've ever had. I let go and site up. He sits up with me and we just stare at each other. I look into his beautiful brown eyes, the look up at his hair. I run my fingers through it and giggle. I then realise that I just woke up and I probably look like crap.
"I need to get dressed," I run into the bathroom and change quickly. I put my hair in a messy bun, put on a little foundation, mascara and get out. Once I open the door to my bathroom I see Finn I smile ear to ear. I run up and hug Finn again. He laughs and oh how I love his laugh... and his smile, and his hair, and his... ughhhhh. I let go.
"I can't believe your here!" I whisper yell. He chuckles and and stands up in front of me.
"Happy Birthday," he whispers in my ear.
(Time skip to the party) I was wearing my dress waiting for Finn, but he was no where. I frown and sit at a table. Everyone else was talking or eating or dancing. It feels weird being the birthday girl and having the worst time. I get up and get a drink of punch. I turn around and everyone is lined up in to rows, making an isle to a flower arch. I start walking through and reading the signs some people are holding. In order they read; "hey I know we just met in person earlier today, but it feels like I've known you forever. I love you so much and want you to be mine." I got to the arch and Finn walks up in a white suit and gets down on one knee.
"Y/N will you make me the happiest idiot alive, and promise me that you will be mine forever?" He asks. I nod, balling my eyes out. He puts the promise ring on my finger and I hug him. We let go and he holds my face in his hands, and he starts to lean in. We kiss in front of everyone I know but it feels like we are the only people on earth. Best. Day. Ever.