Pranked

*Finn's POV*
"Okay so your going to pull up on the curb and I'll get out and grab her purse and run" I say to Jack.
"Dude i don't know about this, this is a little to extreme of a prank... especially for  Y/n." He replies.
"She'll be fine," I say as I look out the window for Y/n.
"Once she finds out about this prank, you ass is gonna be kicked" Jack laughed while pulling up to the curb a couple feet behind y/n. I get out of the car, run up from behind y/n. I grab her purse and bolt ahead of her. She screams then I can hear footsteps behind me. I ran as fast as I could to the mall where I was meeting Jack and he rest of the IT cast. I wanted to surprise her cause she's really wanted to meet them. But somehow I had to do it in a evil way. What the fuck is wrong with me. I turn the corner and see the mall not that far from me. Y/n is still chasing me. I run into the mall and stop while I'm out of breath. I then feel a body slam into mine and I hit the ground hard. I groan and look up at y/n. She see's it's me then get up. She grabs her purse from me and gives me and angry face. Her face then goes sad but still slightly angry.
"Fiiiinnnnnn" she says carrying out my name like a child.
"Why did you do that?" She whined.
"Sorry I just wanted it to be funny," she sighs.
"I mean you prank me a lot but I legit thought some old guy stole my purse," she says quietly. shit now I feel bad.
"I was fucking terrified," she says giving me sad eyes.  I go up to her and give her a hug, and she hugs back. I then let go and scream "PINEAPPLE!!!" She looks at me confused then the whole cast jumps out and screams, "SURPRISE!!!" Y/n screams and a bunch of people look at us like we are maniacs. She then notices who they are and they get in a group hug. After the group hug she hugs them individually and then they start talking. I go on my phone and go on Instagram and just check out people's posts. I then hear someone in the group say "It was Finn's idea" I look up at the sound of my name and see Y/n running up to my. She jumps onto me and gives me a huge hug that we fall onto the floor... again. We sit there for a couple seconds, then she says
"Thank you so much Finn."
"Hey anything for my best friend" I reply smiling. I hear cameras flash and y/n's head pops up. The cast had taking pictures. She gets off of me and stands up as I follow. She starts yelling at them telling them to stop. I laugh at her as her cheeks go a light pink. She then says she is going to go shopping with Sophia and that we'll meet up at the food court. I walk next to Jack as the others go mess around in the toy store.
"Hey send me that pic," I whisper into his ear. He smirks at me as I walk away to find the others. I get a ding on my phone, telling me I got a text. I see the picture I told Jack to send and I smile at it.

 I see the picture I told Jack to send and I smile at it

(Pretend there in a mall)

I set it as my home screen then hear my phone ding again. I get message from y/n.
Y/n 💖✨: Fiiiinnnnn come to build a bear and we can get matching bears!!!!!
I laugh at child side of her.
Me: okay I'll be over there in a second
Y/n💖✨: YAYAYAYAYA!!!!
I turn off my phone and start walking to build a bear thinking about y/n... how could you love a girl so much.

Should I continue this, like I kinda want to but I don't know if it's conitnueable... you know... no? Okay 👌