Noah Scnapp

"Noah I don't want to go" I yell.
"They'll love you!" He pleads
"No actually they won't, they are going to think I'm a ugly girl who came out of an ally and begged a celebrity to make me famous." I complain "I don't want to be known as a bitch who uses wonderful people for fame." I finish.
"Please" He finically says. I groan.
"Fine..." I say slowly he fist bumps the air and does a little happy dance. I roll my eyes and go onto my room. I look at the dress Noah got for me to wear for the premiere.
I smile, I actually really loved the dress.

I got dressed then did my hair and makeup

(That's your makeup) I walk out and Noah applauds as I catwalk down the hall

I walk out and Noah applauds as I catwalk down the hall. I giggle then notice Noah outfit. He was wearing a black suit with a white tie and his hair was slicked back and he looked great.
We walked out to the limo and he opened the door for me. We sat in the back and just talked for a while. Once we got to the premiere I got out of the car. They're were lots of cameras and all I could see was white and here people screaming Noah's name. We walked into the building and it was beautiful. I was busy examining the room, I didn't notice Noah brought me to the rest of the cast.
"Y/n!" Noah yelled bringing me out of my trance. I looked at the people and apologized.
"Hey s-sorry, u-ummm I'm y/n and u-u-uh" I was cut off by everyone coming in for a group hug. I giggle let go.
"Oh my god, you are so much more pretty than Noah said," Sadie says first.
"Awww thanks" I say.
"No but seriously your beautiful" Millie finishes.
"Awww, thanks p, no one has ever complimented me this much," I said chuckling
They looked at me like was the craziest person on earth. All of them did. I looked at them confused until Gaten said something.
"Holy fuck are you kidding?" He asks. I shake my head still confused.
"You are literally a god," Caleb says. I smile the look at Finn. He was just standing there in awe. We looked at him and giggled, he still wasn't moving. I decided I was going to prank him.
"Shhhh..." I shushed the others. I went up to Finn who was still in a trance and kissed him on the lips. He got out of his trance and turned BRIGHT red. He scratched his neck the tried to say something.
"U-u-u-uhhhhh I-I umm, hehe heeeeeh" he awkwardly laughs. We all burst out laughing besides Finn. The cast was then called to come take photos. I stayed there and watched until Gaten yelled at me to come join. I shook my head no and giggled. Mille then ran over and dragged me over to the shoot. I was shoved into Finns side and I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and smiled. I looked at Finn and he looked really embarrassed.
"Hey don't be embarrassed, I think your pretty hot too," I whisper into hi ear. He breaks out into a real smile and I giggle for the 30th time tonight. I then realized these people make me really happy. Especially Finn.