Jealous - F.W.

*your POV*
I sat in my room, looking at Pinterest... well more like looking at hot Tom Holland pictures on Pinterest. I smiled looking at how amazing he is. I felt a presence in my room and looked up to see my best friend Finn Wolfhard.
"Hey Finnlard"
*Finn's POV*
"Hey Finnlard" she said smiling at me.
"Hey n/n, watcha watching?" I asked. She looked back down and smiled her adorable smile.
"Nothing actually, I'm looking at pictures of the new guy who plays Spider-Man," she giggles. I roll my eyes and walk over a jump on her bed so that I am sitting next to her. On her screen I see multiple photos of this guy shirtless. My smile immediately leaves my face and I look at her in shock.
"This Guy is way to old for you," I say, maybe a little to quickly.
"Calm down buddy I wasn't planning on marrying him," she responds like it's nothing.
"Whatever," I mutter and leave her room, while she sits confused.
"Bye glad you had a good time," she muttered back sarcastically. I go into the kitchen and get a water from the fridge. I basically chug it. I get my phone out of my pocket and look up this guy she likes. His name is Tom Holland, I think to myself. Why doesn't she like me, like I'm an actor. I mean I don't have abs but I'm here. Tom Holland doesn't even know she exists. Whatever it's probably just one of her one day obsession, I think as I sigh and go to my room for a nap.
*multiple days later*
"FINN GUESS WHAT I GOT?!" Y/n screams form across the apartment. I run out of my room and see her sitting on the couch.
"What?!" I say, excited.
"So I asked your brother, before he left, if he would give me a ride to this and he said YES" she says lighting up the room with her excitement.
"Ride to what?!" I almost yell.
"A comic con in San Diego, to meet Tom Holland!" She yells. My small falls, and the excitement leaves me.
"Dooope" I say walking back to me room glumly.
"I got you a ticket to, we can meet ur favorite actor or actress too!!!" She yells.
"Thanks," I yell back half heartedly.
I wish the cast and I were invited to this comic con, but we weren't because not enough could make it. Maybe she would like me if I was more interacted with tv and interviews like Tom is.

*one month later*

*your POV*
It was finally the day of Comic Con. I woke up took a shower, then did a light make up

 I woke up took a shower, then did a light make up

Then out my hair up and put on my outfit:

I walked out of my room and see Finn and Nick

I walked out of my room and see Finn and Nick. Finn looked really upset just staring at the ground, and I frowned at the sight. I thought he would have fun with me. Well maybe he is just tired, we will see when we get there.
"Okay what are we waiting for?" I asked. They both looked up and Finns face lit up for a split second then went back to being mad or sad, can't tell which.
"Great let's go" Nick said grabbing his Keys.
He walked out the door while I waited for Finn to follow.
"You know idk if I want to go anymore," Finn said. I frowned at him. I walked over and grabbed his hand pulling him up with me, and dragging him out the door and closed it behind me.

We got to the elevator.
*Finns POV*
She continued to hold my hand as a red tint Rose to my cheeks. We sat in the elevator and watched as the numbers went from 12-1 very slowly. But I loved how slow it was. It was kind of awkward with my brother, but I just ignored him. I decided to go big or go home (sorry that line was cringe) and started to rub small circles on the back of her hand. I looked at her and also saw a small blush on her. She got tense for a second but then relaxed. She looked like she was going to fall asleep. I smiled at her then looked up to see we were at our stop.
We got off then walked out of the building to Nicks car.
"Okay y/n why don't you sit in the front and Finn can be nice and sit in the back." She looked sad for a second then smiled again.
"No actually I'll just sit back here with Finn, thank you though," she replied sweetly. I smiled at her and she smiled back.
"Okay whatever floats ur boat," nick said sitting in the front seat.
I got in on the right side while Finn got in on the left. That was the first time we let go of hands. Once I got back in she immediately grabbed it again like it was her favorite piece of candy.
"Oh by the way I have to pick up two of my friends, so that we can hang out after I drop you two off so y/n if you could skoot a seat over, that would be great," Nick said.
"Of course she said nicely and skooted to the seat right next to mine.
"And it's going to be about a 2 hour drive so get comfy," nick said.

After a couple minutes of just sitting with our hands intertwined, she finally spoke up.
"Hey Finn wanna watch Netflix?" She asks getting out her Mac.
"Yah some stranger things would be nice," I reply. She turned it on then set it on the stand in front of us that comes out of Nicks chair.
Couple minutes into the episode she slowly leaned her head on my shoulder. I smiled at her and realized she fell asleep. I grabbed my jacket and laid it across her small frame. Once she felt the warmth she snuggled into my side and dozed off to a dreamless sleep.
*Times skip brought to you by Wyatt's noddle hair*
We finally made it to Comic Con so I woke y/n up. She apologized so many times but I brushed them all off. We walked into the building and she started jumping up and down. We immediately went to the line where you get pics with Tom. She told me to wait at the exit so I did.
20 minutes later she walked out and got her picture. It was Tom hugging her by the waist and kissing her cheek. My hands went into fists so quickly I didn't realize.
And y/n noticed.
"No way," she said smiling like an idiot.
"What," I said waiting for her to bring something up about Tom.
"Your jealous!" She yells, and some people look at us confused.
"Am not"
"Are too"
"Am not"
"Are too"
"So what if I am!?" I yell. "It doesn't matter, you like him more anyways."
"Says who?" She asks, smirking.
I just frown, not giving an answer. She walks up to me and hugs my chest. I'm taking aback for a second then hug her back afterwards.
"Tom Holland is just a celeb crush, Finn... I'm only in love with one person," she says pulling away and looking into my eyes.
I already know she means me but I decide to tease her.
"Chris Hemsworth?" I ask smiling
"No silly... Chris Evans" and my smile immediately falls. "I'm just kidding, love!" She yells and kissing my cheek.
"I love you too," I say. She smiles at me then leans in and pecks my lips.
"Okay... NOW LETS GO MEET CHRIS EVANS!!!" She yells running away. I chuckle then run after her. She is going to be the death of me. But maybe that's not such a bad thing.

1323 words
Okay it's been awhile and I'm sorry, just been busy, but thanks for so many reads. I got at least 1k! But uhm about this chapter/imagine, I was going to do SOOO MANY time skips but just decided to make them fluff sections. So I hope you liked it. It's honestly not THAT long, but it took me a little while to make. So if you have requests tell me, if not... then just continue reading. But i might make a new book, about Peter Parker, but idk.