Good news and bad news (Continued)

VICTORIA:     Rahul, you're about to lose Wallstreet. I'm sorry.   (to Wallstreet)   Wallstreet, my parents are asking you to live with us.

Wallstreet's head swivels from Victoria to Rahul and back again, hopelessly confused.

EXT. THE PARK - DAY

Wallstreet, Victoria and Ken are standing around a colorfully painted wooden ice cream cart. Victoria and Ken are eating their mango sorbetes (Filipino ice cream) in cones while the PEDDLER is scooping ice cream from a metal canister in the cart for Wallstreet. The boy's mind is not in it. Rahul is standing at a distance, pensive.

KEN:     Wallstreet, it will be good for you to stay with Victoria's family. They'll take care of you.

VICTORIA:     We live in a big house in Tagaytay and we have spare rooms. Ken and his father often spend their weekends with us.

KEN:     It's a beautiful place. We'll all have a good time there.

Wallstreet turns to Rahul who avoids his gaze. He fidgets with his camera and looks at Victoria, hopelessly confused.

EXT. ALLEYWAY - DAY

Victoria and Ken are at the main street, looking at Wallstreet and Rahul who are standing in front of the shanty. Wallstreet shifts from foot to foot, waiting for his friend to ask him to stay.

RAHUL:     (holding his emotions)    Go, Wall, before we both get scared of a change in status quo like aging bachelors and rot in our box for the rest of our lives.

(MORE)

HOLLYWOOD VERSION

Wattpad Version