Chapter 3

I can't believe I actually made it in time for my first day of work. The car drive with Jisoo wasn't that long, as my apartment was surprisingly close to their dorm.

He told me about the events leading up to Hansol and I's grand meeting. Apparently, they were all out together with their crew, getting something to eat and Hansol got lost along the way. So instead of trying to find them, he decided to go eat by himself. Unfortunately, he realised after he ate that he didn't have his wallet, and when he went up to the counter, he tried to convince the owner of the store that he'll go back there and repay him. The owner threw him out, and started hitting him, Hansol defended himself until the owners friend stepped in. Luckily enough, I was there, until, well, the rest is known.

I chuckle once again at Hansol's forgetfulness. But, he's not the only forgetful one, or so I've heard, but those stories are for another time, when I get such a personal moment as that.

Oh, and they still paid the restaurant back, and sent their apologies. But the owner didn't really get off too good, I mean, he did assault some famous idol.

Anyway, back to what I was talking about.

I woke up ten minutes late in the morning because I didn't end up going to sleep until twelve am. I then took my time doing my morning routine - don't ask why - and then the bus driver wanted to take his sweet, sweet time.

However, the boss, had been told about what happened yesterday and even told me to take it easy on everything I do.

Although I most likely won't.

So now, I'm helping a film editor, go threw some recent clips and she'd just ask, "How should it be?"

"What's missing?"

"Is it good?" And to her suprise, I actually had some good advice and ideas. "Woah~ thank you! How do you know so much?"

I shrug, smiling, "I guess, I just put in a lot of effort in school."

"Wow~ you're so hard working," she pats my back, grinning and I roll my eyes jokingly.

She chuckles, until she gasps loudly, "oh gosh! I'm so rude, my name is Park Ji Yae, it's nice to meet you." She puts her hand out and I casually grab it, shaking it.

"My name's (Y/N), I'm glad I got to meet you, too." I give her a big toothy smile, before pushing myself off her desk and placing my hands over my hips.

"So, (Y/N). If you don't mind me asking. How did you get that bruise." She asks with a concerned look. I smile and she looks at me even more worried.

"How about I tell you after work, hm? We can just hang out." She beams with joy.

"Yeah! Let's do that. After work is great!" She grabs my hands, shaking them and I laugh.

"Well, I better get going, they didn't hire me to just stand around. Bye~" I wave to her as I walk away.

"Bye~!"

---

"Thank you, again (Y/N)! Bye!" I wave to another person, I had so valiantly saved in work.

As I walk through the hall of Pledis Entertainment, I never imagined to be working at my dream job... not only that. I met Seventeen.

I had admired their songs so much and prayed I'd get to meet them, to give my thanks for being such wonderful human beings.

But I've been helping everyone but Seventeen.

"Oh (Y/N)!? Over here, hello!" I turn around to see Seungcheol, walking toward me.

"Hello, Seungcheol. It's nice to finally meet you." I greet.

"Same to you. How is work so far? Not too stressful?" He has such a beautiful smile.

"It's fine, I made many new friends and shortly after my works done, I'll be hanging out with one of them." I place my hands behind my back, walking casually.

"That's good... you know, Hansol, is very thankful to you. You two should catch up, sometime. He does not stop talking about how cool you looked fighting," he laughs, "he even said he was the damsel in distress and you were the knight in shining armor." I laugh to that and we remain silent until I get to my desk. "Ah~ so you work here. That's not fitting for someone who saved an idols life." He put his hands on his hips and shakes his head.

"It's nothing. I'm barely at my desk, with the amount of people who need my help." I start to pack paperwork in my bag. "Well, anyway. I'm sure you have other things to do than talk with me. So have a good day and I'll see you again, Seungcheol."

"Ah yeah. Okay. Well, I hope we get to work with you soon. See ya!" He walks off waving and I just finish collecting my papers.

---

I waited outside for Ji Yae in front of Pledis Entertainment's sign and as soon as she got there, we headed out to eat.

We talked non-stop.

I told her about how I saved Hansol from attackers and she was so amazed. We departed ways when her bus had arrived.

And to be honest, I didn't think I'd make it to the bus stop, with the amount of food we ate. Fortunately, the bus arrived just as I got to my stop.

So now, I'm on the bus looking for a seat. Once, I find one, I sit down and not long after a man seats himself next to me. He's a bit taller, wearing black jeans and a black jumper with the hood covering his face. I slowly wiggle away from him, until he shows his face.

It's... "Hansol!"