THE END

Side Note

Our favorite group is still going at it, staying strong and just overall being the best they can be, even more.

Y/N isn't the manager anymore, sadly, because she didn't want her relationship with Hansol to be ruined by being the manager of her boyfriend's group. So now, she's working at a different Entertainment business, can you guess?

It's BigHit Entertainment!

Anyway, Ji Yae is Seventeen's manager now. Although she's doing a great job, she still finds the need to call and ask Y/N for some help. The boys admire Ji Yae's hardwork and ambition. Although they lost another manager, they once again gained another great one.

Jihoon has finally asked Ji Yae out! Now he can rub it in his hyung's and maknae's faces.

Anyway, it's four years later, and Hansol's birthday!

~~~

"Okay, boys. Have a break, okay?" I say after I swing the door open to the dance studio. They're all so drained, doing choreo after choreo after choreo and as much as they don't want to stop now, I will make them. "C'mon, boys. A ten minute break won't hurt," I hold the door open for them, but one is missing. I lean forward, and see a lone figure still dancing.

I sigh, entering the studio and shutting the door. "It's break time." I say quietly. He always does this, I just can't seem to help his sadness and I so badly want to. "Jimin." I call, but he keeps going, never stopping. "Jimin." I call again, nothing.

I huff in frustration, walking up to him, grabbing his arm and twisting him around. His breathing is ragged, and he's sweating like he stood under a shower and just got out. I look up at his eyes, grabbing his chin and pulling him to my eye level. "I know you want to keep going, I know you feel the need to keep improving and improving. But I am your manager and when I tell you to have a break because doing this is putting a strain on your body, then you go and have a break." I command in lethal calm, while boring my eyes into his wide ones.

He lets out a dry chuckle, leaving my grip. "Yes, ma'am." And I let his arm go, grinning widely, as I watch him walk to the door. He turns back around, smiling slightly. "You know, if you weren't Hansol's girlfriend," he slowly opens the door still holding my gaze, "you'd be mine." And he's off, out for a break while I stand here dumbfounded.

But thankfully, a call brings me back and it's none other than... "Seungkwan?" I say, answering the call and putting it to my ear. "Yes?" I ask, and I can hear a bit of commotion in the background.

"Where is he!?" He exlcaims and I furrow my eyebrows, while walking out of the studio.

"What do you mean? What's wrong?" I ask.

"Hansol! Yesterday he said he was going to see you and come back today, but he hasn't, and we have a whole suprise here waiting for him!" He cries out, and I chuckle as I make it all the way outside of the building.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he's on his way now." I reassure him, and he lets out a breath of relief.

"Okay, that's good, I'll-" Seungkwan is suddenly cut off, and someone else screams through the phone.

"Y/N!" He shouts and I can't help but laugh.

"Hello, Soonyoung." I drawl, while others laugh. I roll my eyes at their child-like manner.