5

Harry woke up all tangled in his sheets, with the most amazing headache. He went to go to the bathroom and stood up too fast. "Ahh fuck." He sat back down and gathered himself before walking past Draco's bed to the bathroom. He looked at the blonde hair and remembered the events of last night and a smirk grew.

At breakfast Harry and Draco sat opposite each other, giving each other flirtatious looks while everyone around them had their conversations. No one else knows what happened last night, they just only noticed Harry and Draco being on good terms again.

It was Friday so everyone was talking about the trip to hogsmead tomorrow Draco never liked the trips to hogsmead, he always had everything he needed so there wasn't any point in going. Harry on the other hand absolutely loved them, he wasn't wealthy in the muggle world with his Uncle and Aunt, but in the wizard world, he had more money than he could wish for. Draco always had money so he was pretty much bored with hogsmead trips.

Walking to their first class for the day, "I'd really appreciated if we kept that kiss to ourselves for now." Draco whispered to Harry. "I just don't want anyone knowing." He continued. Harry's heart sunk I've made a mistake, I shouldn't have ever kissed him. Harry nodded but didn't say anything or look at Draco, he kept walking with a pissed off expression.

Harry sat down in DADA and kept quiet the whole lesson, he didn't talked to Draco or