Miss matched bit (storeroom)

At the end of the day, Draco hadn't shown up for any classes. So Harry skipped dinner and decided to look for Draco. He look his invisibility cloak and first went to the infirmary. Not there. He then went to the library. Not there. He went to Draco's singing spot. Not there. Harry then snuck into the Slytherin dorm rooms.

He looked the key hole to every room he cam across, no Draco, no Draco, no Draco....

Harry stopped at a big door, a snake was chiseled into the centre of the door. Harry looked in the keyhole. It was too dark to see a thing, so Harry opened the locked door with a simple alohamora spell.

A small store room with shelves filled with bottles and bottles of red, yellow, blue potions and boxes of old dusty parchment. Harry dropped his cloak and picked up the closest potion to examined it. He also picked up a piece of parchment, it was blank and so were the other sheets in the box and all the other boxes.

"What are you doing?" Harry turned around to find a smirking Draco.

"I um. I don't even know how to explain this." Harry admitted. Draco stepped in the room and closed the door. Pitch black. Harry stepped back till his was pressed against a shelf, waiting for Draco to hex or beat him.

"Then start with the truth." Draco encouraged with a low whisper. He stepped toward Harry slowly.

Harry took a death breath. "On the first day of school I saw you run off in the opposite direction to the great hall at lunch and I followed you. I heard you sing that day so I went everyday after that to hear you, up until today when you weren't in class. I went to look for you and I snuck into the common room and then I discovered this store room. And that's when you found me." Harry said all in one breath and attempted to smile even though Draco couldn't see it.

It was quiet for a few moments and Harry felt a hand on his chest.

"Why did you come looking for me?"

"I don't know." Harry whispered.

There was a crunch of Draco treading on the parchment Harry dropped and he could feel Draco's breath on cheek. Harry didn't know what to do, it was like he was paralysed, all he didn't even have control of his breathing. At first Harry thought he'd been hexed but Draco hadn't said any spells.

Harry could feel Draco getting closer and closer, until he was fully pressed against him. Harry felt another hand run through his hair, making his head roll with the hand. Harry's breath hitched as a leg slid in between his own and his dick grew hard.

"This is why you came looking for me Potter, you're a fucking poof." Draco whispered in Harry's ear, then pulled away and shoved Harry against the shelf. Draco left and slammed the door behind him.

This little encounter left Harry confused and feeling ill. "What the hell was that?"
Harry finally got up the strength to go back to his common room and face Hermiones interrogation.

"Where were you? I looked everywhere for you and Ron thought you'd been hurt because no one is allowed in the infirmary." Hermione said as soon as Harry walked through the portrait with his cloak in his arms.

"Relax, I just went for a walk."

Ron smirked, "a walk with your girlfriend?"he teased

"No, I do not have a girlfriend." Harry explained and walked to his dorm without another word.