Knocking Down Walls {AJ Lee x Fem!Reader}

(Y/W/N)-Your Wrestling Name

(Y/N)-Your Name

WORDS:3,586

Summary: Kane x Reader x AJ Lee x Undertaker where the reader is (her storyline) is the daughter of the undertaker and Niece to Kane and she and AJ Lee don't get along because of what AJ did to Kane (used him to win a match) and they have to room together on tour?

"Give it up for your winner—(Y/W/N)!" You heard the announcer Lillian Garcia say into the microphone. You smiled as you heard the crowd cheer your name with deafening exuberance. You were panting as you stood up and put a hand in the air in victory. Another loud cheer went up from the crowd. Sweat poured down your temple as you listened to the crowd cheering your name. Putting your hand down you nodded to Lillian and stepped over your unconscious opponent who lay in a crumpled heap on the ring floor. You ducked under the top rope as you exited and scaled the side until you got to the corner of the ring where the metal steps were. Stepping down you began to walk up the ramp to the back. Once you were backstage were met by a throng of men and women wrestlers who gave their 'great job out there' and 'awesome match!' compliments to you. A few hands were patted on your shoulder.

You made your way to the viewing area in the next room that was a joined by the waiting area and the catering room. You spotted Glenn and Mark aka Kane and The Undertaker sitting on a couch looking up at a TV projector watching the matches. You sauntered over and as you got closer both men looked up. The Undertaker broke out into a smile. "Nice job out their (Y/N)!" He said. Kane nodded in agreement. You couldn't help but smile. "Thanks boys. I'm gonna go take a quick shower and I'll be right back." You said before darting off towards the women's locker room.

You were greeted by hello's and 'nice jobs' all around. You didn't stay and chat, just politely nodded and got your stuff together and quickly hopped into the shower. The lukewarm water pelted your skin and you could feel the grime and sweat just wash away. Once you finished you quickly got dressed into your second outfit. It was an outfit fit for the daughter of the dead man. The WWE had nicknamed you "The Duchess of Death." The fans had taken it up and you were called that regularly by other superstars. With Undertaker being your storyline father and known as "The Prince of Darkness" it was only fitting that you have a noble title as well.

You decided to put on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans with a red long sleeve shirt. Over it you put your famous leather jacket and on your feet—a pair of black boots. Rumors had been going around that you were going to get called out tonight by a certain AJ Lee. You and AJ didn't get along that much in real life. All the better for your on screen appearances. You were putting on the finishing touches to your hair when Charlotte Flair burst in. "(Y/N) you better come quick!" She said. You hastily finished putting your jacket on and quickly scrambled to your feet, running after Charlotte who at this point was running to the rec room.

You entered seeing most of the superstars around one screen. You pushed through politely and gazed up. On stage you saw Kane and Undertaker facing off against Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and—you clenched your teeth—AJ Lee. AJ was leaning against the turnbuckles staring at Taker and Kane a smug smile on her face. Behind her, were Seth and Roman their arms crossed like a couple of bodyguards. AJ lifted her hand and you saw she had a microphone. Raising it to her lips she purred, "Your daughters a cheater Undertaker—she's probably been paying the refs off and I don't think it's been in money—."

You didn't hear the rest of the comment because you had flown out the room and out into the arena. The crowd roared as flew down the ramp and slid into the ring pushing between your uncle and father, for they hadn't noticed you yet—and flung yourself at AJ.

You heard the clunk of the microphone as you both went tumbling to the ring floor, the crowd letting out a roar of appreciation as you pinned her down on her back and began wailing at her. She put her hands up to try and protect herself but it was no use. You were spitting curses at her as you wailed your fists, swiping harshly on the side of her head.