Staying Strong {Husband!Roman Reigns x Father!Undertaker x Wrestler!Reader} 1/3

PART 1/3

Request: Reader is a female wrestler and wife to Roman Reigns and daughter of The Undertaker and during a match her appendix bursts.

Words: 2,008

Words you might not know:

Samoan:

Alofagia: DARLING
Tumau le malosi: STAY STRONG

Abbreviations:

(Y/W/N): Your Wrestling Name
(Y/N): Your Name

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~

Focus

Focus

Focus

You took another deep breath but it was cut short when another dull pain hit your lower abdomen. You winced and cursed under your breath as you slowly let your breath out once more.

"You okay?" A familiar voice asked.

You opened your eyes and turned your head, to see your husband, Roman Reigns leaning against the wall, staring at you, his brown eyes filled with concern.

You smiled at him reassuringly and nodded. "Yeah love, I'm alright." You said to reassure him.

In fact the pain had been bothering you since this morning but you weren't going to let that stop you from your match. You were in Monday Night Raw's Main Event tonight against Becky Lynch and you had worked so hard to get the spot. You weren't going to let this little pain stop you. Now not.

You knew how observant your husband was about you. He could always tell if something was wrong. As you grabbed your vest and put it on you knew he was eying you up and down. As you did so another pain hit you as you stretched. You ignored it trying not to react to him so as Roman didn't see. As you put the snaps together there was a knock at your door and the head of an attendant appeared. "Five minutes (Y/N)." He said. You gave a smile and nodded. "Be there soon!" You said. He nodded and then he was gone.

As you slipped on your leather wrist pieces, you saw Roman approach you. "I don't know what it is but I know something is bothering you. Tonight I want you to be careful okay, alofagia?" He said. He really must have been worried if he called you alofagia-he only called you that at home. It meant darling in Samoan. You nodded. "I will be. But you don't have to worry though. I'll be fine." You said. "Now I have to go beat Becky Lynch's butt. Where's dad?" You asked as you walked towards the door.

"He's waiting in the green room." Roman said.

You nodded. Your father was none other than Phenom himself the Undertaker. He and Roman were going to accompany you to the ring for your match against Becky. You nodded and exited your dressing room passing a few guys with headsets. As you appeared, a man nearby spoke into his set. "(Y/W/N) is on her way."

With Roman beside you, and a team behind you, you all walked to the green room where you met up with your father. As you entered he looked up from his phone and smiled. He stood up and smiled towering over you. "You ready sweetheart?" He asked. You smiled and nodded. "I was born ready Pops!" You said. He let out a chuckle and nodded. "Ain't that the truth!"

"Let's go!" You said and you walked out the door and down the hall, the excitement of what was about to happen taking over. The pain in your side being forgotten.

Your father started to follow when Roman pulled him back a bit and gave him a look as if to say "we need to talk." Undertaker glanced at you down the hall making sure you hadn't noticed before walking with Roman.