Together We Stand {Roman Reigns x Wife!Reader}

TRIGGER WARNING: Loss of Child. (Happy ending though)

Requested: Undertaker!Daughter//Kane!Uncle//Roman Reigns!Husband where the reader and Roman were going to have a baby but then they lost it and the reader is so upset she can't even face Roman because she blames herself and then the Undertaker and Kane call in Lita to talk to her and it ends happy? I know it's a sensitive subject and I understand if you won't do it but I am hoping you will!

Words: 1,900

ENJOY:

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.

That was the only thing running through your head as you lay curled up on the blue sofa in the back of the arena in an office area alone. Your hands lay on your flat stomach that had once been swollen with your child. Now it was flat, and your child was lost.

It's all my fault.

You could hear the dull screams of the crowd that had come to see Monday Night Raw. It was almost like a numb buzz in your ears. You just stared blankly at the wooden desk that sat a few feet in front of you. You blankly gazed at the lines and grooves that had once been the bark of a tree, only to be morphed into something less beautiful.

Watching from the doorway anxiously was Stephanie McMahon. All the female wrestlers and male wrestlers had been super supportive but the females had been almost like a flock saving one of their own. They each spent time with you when they could never letting you out of their sight. It had been a few weeks since you had lost the child and you weren't doing so well. After about a week you had slowly become more distant from your husband Roman and had been quieter and almost avoiding him. Roman understood you needed time but it hurt him to see you pulling away from him like this. He wanted to help you in your time of need and he secretly begged for you to come closer to him for he had also just lost his child. He wasn't going to lose his wife too.

"(Y/N)?" You heard Stephanie's soft voice. You looked over and saw her looking at you, her blue eyes soft and bright. You sat up and moved allowing her to sit down beside you. "I brought you some water sweetheart." She said and looking down you then saw the cup in her hand with the clear liquid. You smiled and took it. "Thanks Steph." You said. She smiled and put a hand on your arm and gave it a squeeze. "How are you holding up sweetheart?" She asked. You took a sip of the water and sighed staring at the cup in your hands. "I'm heartbroken. I feel like I did something wrong! It had to be my fault! I just can't figure out what!" You said honestly and it was painful to admit. Stephanie nodded in understanding. "I can't imagine what you're going through sweetheart. But I'm here if you need anything." The woman said softly. You smiled and nodded meeting her eyes with your (Y/E/C) ones. "Thank you." You said. She smiled and stood up and walked towards the door. She then stepped outside to meet your father, Mark Calaway aka the Undertaker, Glenn Jacobs or Kane or as you called him "Uncle Glenn" and your husband Roman Reigns. Stephanie quietly closed the door and sighed.

"How's she doing?" Mark asked the brunette woman. Stephanie sighed in a hushed voice. "She's heartbroken Mark! She thinks that she was the one who caused the loss of child and I think that's why she's avoiding you Roman. She's afraid you'll blame her for the loss and she can't face that." Stephanie said. Roman looked down at his feet his throat tightening at the thought of you blaming yourself so harshly for this. "It wasn't her fault Stephanie. It was just an accident. An imbalance is what the doctors said—."

"She still feels like its her fault." Stephanie said shaking her head. "If only there were some way we could try and make her understand that it wasn't her fault." Stephanie said. Roman sighed and looked down. "I've tried everything." He said.