18. infatuated

"Simon, I want to tell you something," Amanda said later that night as Simon inched a wash cloth closer to Amanda's privates. Simon rubbed her stomach gently and then went lower to her pubic hair.

"Tell me what, darling?" Simon asked in response.

"I've had a crush on you for a long time. I just didn't know when to tell you it though. That's why I didn't say it back when you told me you've had a crush on me for what, twelve years now?" Amanda replied. She blushed at what she had revealed and Simon kissed her.

"I was wondering why you didn't say anything about it. I knew you weren't just dating me for my cock size," Simon joked and Amanda laughed. "May I?"

The wash cloth was resting on top of Amanda's thighs, dangerously close to her privates. Amanda nodded and she spread her legs. She let out a hum of pleasure when the wash cloth touched her clit and Simon chuckled in response. He dropped the wash cloth in between Amanda's legs and brought a finger to her opening. Simon looked at Amanda for permission and she nodded again.

Simon slipped his finger into Amanda's vagina and she let out a quiet moan as he began to pump it. Her back arched as his finger hit a certain spot in her that she loved and her moans became louder. Simon pulled the finger out of her and replaced it with two fingers, pumping them at the same slow pace as before. It felt absolutely amazing to Amanda.

Simon continued to pump his fingers slowly in Amanda's vagina and he began to flick at her clit with his other hand. She moaned and then bit her lip to keep from moaning any louder. He pulled both fingers out of her suddenly and he started to undress.

Amanda stood up in the bath, knowing what he was going to do and he got in behind her when he was completely naked. He sat down in the bath and Amanda sat in his lap facing him. Simon was already semi-erect from just having his fingers inside of Amanda.

"We're going to need a condom, darling," Amanda said and she reached into one of the two bags of things she had bought for the bath. She pulled out a box of condoms and opened one of the wrappers, placing the condom on the ledge of the bath.

"You're right," Simon replied. Amanda resettled herself in Simon's lap and they kissed.

Simon nuzzled at her neck as he picked up the wash cloth again and rubbed body wash over her, paying a big amount of attention to her breasts and her crotch. She moaned with pleasure as Simon pinched one of her nipples and rubbed the body wash on her breast with his other hand.

Amanda couldn't help but think that Simon had already figured out what she liked as Simon washed her legs, inching his way towards her privates.

His hand came to rest on her thigh and he began to kiss and nip at her neck, surely leaving a few hickeys behind from his nipping. Amanda let out a breathy moan as Simon's other hand went to her left breast and began to squeeze at it as he kissed her shoulder.

"You really are beautiful, 'Manda," Simon whispered into her ear as he pinched her left nipple, making Amanda squeak in response and he let out a chuckle.

"You just like hearing me moan," Amanda responded, tilting her head up and kissing Simon gently.

"No, I'm serious, Amanda," Simon replied. "I'm thinking that I'm in love with you. What makes you think that I don't think that you're beautiful?"

"All you ever do is say that I'm beautiful after each of our dates," Amanda responded, kissing Simon deeper this time.

"How about I say that you're gorgeous instead, love?" Simon asked and then kissed her back as the hand on her thigh moved closer towards her vagina.

One of his fingers brushed against Amanda's clit and she shivered in the warm water. Simon grinned as he kissed her, knowing that he was the cause of the shiver.

He slipped his fingers into her again and he pumped his finger a few times and then pulled the digit out of Amanda's vagina.

"Why'd you stop? I was enjoying that!" Amanda protested, giving Simon a small frown as he kissed her again.

"I know but if we don't do anything soon, I'll climax before I'm even in you," Simon replied with a smirk. He put on the condom and he helped Amanda to lower herself onto his cock. She let out a moan as her clit began to rub on Simon's pubic hair while she thrusted herself.

He held onto her hips but he bit and licked at Amanda's neck and collar bone while she rode him. Her walls were already beginning to tighten around him and she bit her lip to keep from crying out his name as she climaxed. Simon's attention went down to Amanda's breasts and he began to kiss them, taking his time at the nipples. She moaned again and thrusted herself faster on him.

God, she felt amazing on him while she rode him. Amanda's hand went down to her clit and she began to rub tight circles with her finger on it and she moaned loudly as her walls began to tighten for a second time. She climaxed and it was almost enough for Simon to climax right there. He bit and licked Amanda's breasts, leaving numerous hickeys as Amanda rode him.

She was already getting ready to climax for a third time from the moans coming out of her mouth and Simon moaned as he knew that he was getting close. Amanda bit down on Simon's shoulder from the force of her orgasm and Simon climaxed, his hips bucking instinctively against the tub floor.

Amanda got off of his cock, tied off the condom and she sat on his lap again.

"I think that was the most fantastic shagging we've done so far," Amanda said. She leaned her head on Simon shoulder and spoke, "sorry about biting you. I can get carried away sometimes."

"It's alright, darling. We'll have matching hickeys tomorrow morning then," Simon joked and they both laughed.

[_] hey guys! This is just straight up smut here and I loved experimenting with it because I haven't written a scene where it's halfway in between shagging and making love before. Did you find it funny that Amanda bit Simon? What did you love about this chapter and what do you think is going to happen next? Bye until the next chapter!