Chapter 2 a new working place

Crystal woke up hardly being able to move. Bluestar went way to hard on her like every normal day but something was different this time, he didn't stop for anything. That scared Crystal a lot he might be considering harder punishments for the actions she does.

10 minutes later

Crystal walked down the stairs fully dressed in her normal dark and light blue jacket. She walks over to the cupboard and got the cereal out then walked to the other and got out two bowls. As she was pouring the cereal into the bowl she felt two long arms wrap around her waist which scared her out of her non- existent skin. She jumped and then cereal poured all over floor. Crystals soul was beating faster than ever with fear striking through her body.

She dropped to the ground with a dustbin and brush and started cleaning as quick as lightning. As soon as she was done she tried to stand and yelped not realising she twisted her ankle.
"Come here" Bluestar said why picking up Crystal bridle style.
"I'm fine blue just put me down" Crystal said why looking super uncomfortable.
"Fine by me just don't come crying to me that your ankle hurts."
Crystal hits the ground with a thud Bluestar smirks and walks away like the bastard he is. "Huh what the" she looks at the healed ankle.
"But I didn't even feel the presence of magic" Crystal looks at Bluestar confused.

Crystal hadn't realised that her wolf ears were out. Blue had seen seen what's happened and blushed which caused Crystal to panic and look to see what he was looking up at. She looked up to be took by surprise, her wolf ears were out, soon as she found out she put them away blushing madly.

"Hey Crystal come here" Bluestar shouted from the kitchen. Crystal rushed Down to see what was going on.
"What is it blue?" Crystal replied
"I think you should get a job" blue said
"I mean yeah ok" she said knowing what would happen if she said no.

1 hour later after calling the cafe and getting the job...

"Ok Crystal you start tomorrow ok?" Bluestar asked
"Oh o-ok" Crystal replied

Tomorrow is going to be a long day...

This took so long to write but I had fun so yeah.