Chapter 8

Crystal's POV

I could tell everyone around me at the moment was furious that I had been and was being abused, but really Bluestar wasn't as bad as diamond was but I just call him Gaster. He gave me these pills that were filled with strange substances that made my soul fell like it was on fire.

Time skip because I'm lazy

It was a quiet trip to the airport so I decided that it was time to break the silence
"So..... ummm hey Oswald" I said nervously, he just looked at me then turned towards the road again. ( sorry did I not tell you??? Oh well I'm in the passenger seat and Oswald's driving.)
'Did I say anything wrong?!?' I thought while sniffling.
Suddenly everyone just gave a worried expression then tired back to the road.
Something then started speaking to me from my soul
"Your useless, you know they hate you, he's just gonna beat you again and again until there's nothing lest to beat"
My right eye socket suddenly just cracked up the top of my skull it felt terrible, and the worst thing about it you could hear it slowly splitting.

I knew what was happening, it was diamond who was doing this but I couldn't feel the pain???

Cuphead's POV

My eyes widened as I heard Crystal's skull cracking, it was terrible to hear it slowly split, why wasn't she screaming in pain?!?