Chapter 10/ face reveal!!!

There's gonna be some lemon in this chapter so I wouldn't mind if you skip this chapter anyway let's get into this chapter 😃😃😃😃

Cuphead's POV

I was planning to do it with her today, I told Oswald what I'm going to do, strangely he asked to join, I mean... I agreed.

Oswald's POV

Cuphead had came up to me today looking really confident... to confident for my liking, but what he said surprised me a lot.... he asked to have se- no what I meant to say was.... he asked to do the dirty? With Crystal, strangely I asked to join..... he agreed which surprised me even more....

Crystal's POV

I was walking out of bendy's room after playing on Mario cart.... I lost again. I was walking down the hallway towards the kitchen when Cuphead came up to me and asked me to follow him.... I agreed after a bit of thinking.

5 minuets later...

He led me to this scary looking alleyway then around a corner but I saw Oswald laying there, he looked hurt, I ran over to him worried as soon as I touched him he pulled me into a hug. We were there for like 2 minuets just hugging I finally tried to pull away but he kept on holding me tightening his grip on me, I panicked because Cuphead for a fact  was a pervert. He put his hand up my jumper and t-shirt, he touched my ribs one by one slowly, me moaning louder each time. Finally he grabbed my soul passing it to Oswald, Cuphead then grabbed me holding me in place. Oswald looked uncomfortable, he slowly started rubbing my 'soul'. I flung my head back pain and pleasure flowing through my body, on the verge of tears I looked down. Oswald stopped and looked at me worried then I said something that even surprised me "W-why did you stop?"

Cuphead's POV

Even I was surprised at what she said, even though full lust had taken over my body so much that I had already undressed her without knowing what was happening, for some reason she was somehow using her magic to create a body that someone could fuck, me, however flipped her on her stomach, Oswald out of nowhere was under her.
Both of us slowly undressed ourselves on the count of 3 we both thrusted in leaving Crystal to finally spill her tears.

Oswald's POV

Crystal was shaking violently trying to get used to the pain. After 10 minuets she finally nodded to let us start thrusting, we both started thrusting slowly but after a while started thrusting faster and faster, she was so tight, probably because she's tiny, (4ft) she was moaning for the full time, enjoying it.
After what seemed like 20 minuets of trusting we all came at the same time, me and Cups slowly pulling out, all of us getting dressed at least that's what I thought, I had to help Crystal get dressed then she passed out on me, I just smiled, picked her up and walked back home with Cuphead then slept with her (Crystal not Cuphead 😐😐😐)

Idk what to say just yeah thanks and now have my face

I know I look horrific but ye bye 👋