Prologue

"You think they would take him in?"

"I don't know, but if they did-"

"If they did, we won't have to deal with the brat," the feminine voice said as their laughter increased.

The thunder roar as the lightning danced across the sky, illuminating a darklit room, with portraits on the ground. Torn in shreds, as a mirror, shattered as the pieces gaze up into a figure. A small petite figure, with their light hair covered half of their face. A mask adorning their lower half of their face, with wide sharp teeth decorating the black mask. The petite form held a sharded mirror as their blank glass eyes stared into it. While they overheard the conversation going on outside of the room.

Thunder roared outside again as lightning dancing once more, their laughter dying in the sound until it couldn't be heard.

Silence, silence was all that surrounded the room, small whimpering heard a few minutes after.

"Why," the petite form whimpered,"Why me....?"

That was all they said....that was all they said, no goodbye, no sweet nothings, no kisses, no hugs, nothing. I was given nothing, born with nothing, no freedom, no love, nothing but only hatred and disgust for the one thing I could not control, nor did I wish. 

Looking back now only seem pointless, and I knew if I look I would see nothing, nothing left for me or of me. I would simply be a whisper in the wind, a wilted rose in a field of blooming roses. I am nothing, will always be nothing, and forever be nothing, nothing, empty and ready to break if they wish so.

I realize at a young age that I would never be able to feel love, adoration, respect, nothing but the miserable emptyness that surrounded me.

My name is (m/r/n) , an orphan, dirt under people's shoes and a burden, where I'll sent away to a place called the Sukamuki...no that doesn't sound right. I think it was the Saka....Sakamaki household.