Chapter Three

"What do you want from me?" (m/r/n) asked, his eyes narrowing as he stared at KarlHeinz, who only blinked his eyes innocently. However (m/r/n) didn't think he was actually innocently looking compared to a cat holding a mouse in its mouth.

"Why do you say that, (m/r/n)?" KarlHeinz asked me, smiling that stupid smile, a smile that infuriated (m/r/n).

"Cut the crap, what the hell is Mr.Komori and you doing here, together I might add? Or do I actually have to spell it out for you, bastard!!" (m/r/n) ranted, his anger taking the better of him.

"Oh, no you don't have to," Mr.Komori said politely as possible, for someone so young to have such a foul mouth.

"Thanks I guess," (m/r/n) felt his eyebrow twitch from the uncharacteristic, stupidity these two show to him. He was only (age no.) years old, he was barely an adult at that, he swore that these two will eventually kill him unintentionally.

"You're welcome," said both Mr.Komori and Karlheinz, who both smile and seemes to purr at that thanks they got. Sighing, (m/r/n) felt his eyebrow twitching in irritation, this was why he never wanted to meet them. Sighing in frustration, he had to stop himself from raking his hands through his hair at the impossibility of these two.

"Again, I ask why are you here?" (m/r/n) almost raised his voice, however both Mr. Komori and KarlHeinz got the memo and stop jesting. Immediatly there faces change as their eyes narrowed at place (m/r/n) could not see.

"We came here today, actually to take you away from here. Seiji Komori, here, will take you to his church. Under the assumption that you were adopted by him long time ago, however you never came with Seiji to the church. We will say that Seiji Komori could not take you with him cause he couldn't take care of you and so another family wanted you," KarlHeinz explained.

"And after?" (m/r/n) asked.

"After say that I sent you stay with your cousin Yui, who was staying at the Sakamaki manor," Mr. Komori continued to explain.

"Alright, that'll have to do. Thank you for the information, KarlHeinz and Mr. Komori. I will add in more information into the fabricated story," (m/r/n) said, his (e/c) dulled for a moment, a moment that both men saw. Then (m/r/n) smiled.

"After all, you old gramps just leave this to the younger generation to look after you," (m/r/n) laughed.

"Hey!?"

"I'm not old!!??"

Thank you for waiting for so long for this update. Thank you once more and I hope to be consistent in my updates.