Just a Sneak Peek

A/N: To everyone who followed me, I know I have other stories ongoing, I will update soon I promise. I decided to write this because I read many fanfics and I decided I should write one too. I love BTS, I'm a hardcore army. And I felt really bad when I was going to do this, since I love everyone and I didn't want to hurt them. My thoughts were no my babies, why am I doing this, etc. I hope you will enjoy this fanfic. Then, let's begin!
----------------------------------------------

"Jungkookie do you want to try this fried chicken? It's soooo good."

"Thanks Jin-hyung!!!"

"I'll feed you, say ahhh."

"Ahhh…m. It's good!"

"Hyung told you so."

"I love you Hyung."

"I love you too Kookie."
----------------------------------------------

"Jungkook ah, listen to my new mixtape."

"Hyung. It's Sooo good."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Ya, hyung! Thank you for letting me be the first person who listens to it. I love you."

"…I love you too, Kook."
----------------------------------------------

"Hey Kook!"

"Yes hyung?"

"Chill out with me"

"Sure hyung hehe"

"Lie down next to me"

"I'm starting to get tired now."

"Then sleep, hyung will be here for you.

"I love you hyung."

"I love you too."

"…"

"Rest well."
----------------------------------------------

"Heyyyy~~~~ Jungkookie."

"Hyung~~~~"

"Let's dance together."

"Yeaah~~~ Hyung!"

"Feel the music~"

"I'm having so much fun Hobi-hyung!"

"I'm glad so~"

"I love you hyung."

"…Aish~So cute!!! I love you too!"
---------------------------------------------

"Kookie!!!"

"Jimin Hyung!!!!"

"Koookie!"

"Hyung!!!!"

"Come here and let me ruffle your hair!"

"Hehe, hyung, stop~"

"Never!!!!"

"I love you hyung."

"I love you too my little baby."
----------------------------------------------

"Hey Jungkook!"

"Hey Tae-hyung"

"Let's play overwatch together."

"I don't know hyung… last time we played I was way better than you."

"You little… come here! Hyung is going to show you how much better I am at cuddling than you."

"Hyung!!!! heheheh"

"That's what you get heehe"

"I love you so much hyung."

"I love you too, our precious maknae."
----------------------------------------------

This was basically Jeon Jungkook's everyday life until she came. The new manager.

"Hey guys, my name is Sana Park and I'm your new manager. I'll be living with you in the dorms too, taking care of your everyday lives.

"Thanks for the welcome party. I really enjoyed it."

"That Jungkook is getting all the attention."

"I'm supposed to be the center. I'm supposed to be the main person Bangtan cares about. I'm supposed to be the maknae.

"Jeon Jungkook is a nuisance, you dont need him. He's a burden of the group.

"That useless piece of trash can't dance, sing, or talk properly."

"Hey, Jin-hyung, I found a diary of Jungkook. I think he wrote something bad. I'm concerned can you check?"

"Yoongi-hyung, Jungkook made a mess in the practice room and ran off! What do I do?"

"Namjoon-hyung!!!! Please, I can't do this anymore, Jungkook, he, he pushed me and ran away! I think I sprained my ankle!"

"Hobi-hyung, Jungkook poured hot water on me.  It's hurting so bad!"

"Jimin-hyung! Jungkook took away my things  and threatened to break them! Help!"

"Tae-hyung, Jungkook tried to break your Ps4. I-I tried to stop him but I got hurt! Please care for my wounds."

Although bts did find it a little weird that Jungkook suddenly changed so much. They cared for Sana more. They left Jungkook alone.

What happens when something else big explodes. Can Jungkook deal with the stress himself? Will his hyungs help?

Update tomorrow or Monday! Probably.
----------------------------------------------

A/N: That's a sneak peak with a buncha spoilers lolol. I will expand on these ideas and add on to the beginning for chapter 1. Hope you guys will like it. Support!!! It's my first BTS fanfic so. Congrats on ARTIST OF THE YEAR!!!! Year of BTS again!!!!