Chapter 3

In Jungkook's room...

After Yoongi closed the door behind him, blocking out all the noises, he quickly walked to the bed where Jungkook was resting on. Yoongi lay down on the bed, right beside Jungkook, and turned to look at him. He looked at Jungkook's face, whose eyes were closed at the time, and smiled loving.

"I know you are awake, " he said, reaching out his hands to touch the youngest's face. His assumptions were confirmed after seeing Jungkook's eyes flutter open, before he pulled the blanket up to his face and made himself into a ball. Yoongi patted the ball in front of him softly, before pulling Jungkook, along with the blanket in an embrace.

"...hyung...it's cheating if you look at me like that..." Jungkook said, pulling the blanket down a little, revealing his eyes. He fell back a little since Yoongi was so close that their noses were touching, but Yoongi caught him and pulled him even closer. Jungkook thought he couldn't blush harder.

He was wrong.

Jungkook, who was currently buried in Yoongi's chest, was in the right position, which was right in front of Yoongi's heart. Jungkook listened to every beat. (A/N: I'm sorry I srsly don't know how to the right word. Google told me ba dump so ba dump it is.) Ba Dump Ironically, every steady beat the rapper's heart made, actually made Jungkook's go even faster. Right when Jungkook thought he got used to Yoongi's pulses but then that happened.

"...Jungkookie" Yoongi said tenderly with his deep voice that made Jungkook shiver a little, "...you're so warm." Jungkook's face blew up upon hearing the statement, but Yoongi continued. "I wish you could be with me forever..."

"Hyung?" Jungkook tried to read Yoongi's expression, but Yoongi was resting his chin on Jungkook's head. He stayed there, confused, until he heard sounds of calm and steady breathing. "...he's fallen asleep?" Jungkook loosed himself a little from his sleeping hyung's arms and looked at his face. He saw the dark circles and eye bags under his eyes and decided that Yoongi deserved some sleep. Jungkook unwrapped the blanket that was tangled around him and flipped it so that both him and the man beside him was covered. Although what the rapper had said earlier still lingered in his mind, Jungkook leaned into his chest and fell asleep after feeling a pair of arms circle around him.

The door to Jungkook's room opened, revealing a tall figure. "Yah. What are you guys- oh," Seokjin said before lowering his volume after realizing that the two boys had fallen asleep. Seokjin walked into the room, standing beside the bed on Jungkook's side. He looked over at the elder of the two and smiled before speaking softly, "I've never seen you so peaceful Yoongi-ah... who are you Jungkookie?" Then he looked over to Jungkook. "My baby... so beautiful. You make me feel like a proud parent... but why do I feel something else when I look at you-"

"Jungkookie! Let's play video gam-" Jimin and Taehyung said before their mouths got covered by Seokjin. He looked at them in the eyes before signaling them that the two had fallen asleep. The 95 liners scooted next to Jungkook and squadded down, admiring his face before Jin had a chance to catch them. Almost immediately, the two pulled out their phones and started snapping pictures of Jungkook, though half of his face was buried in Yoongi's chest.

"I'm so torn." Taehyung whispered.

"Same." Jimin asked, also whispering.

"What?" Seokjin said, looking at the two with a confused look.

"Kookie is so cute like this but I wish I was in hyung's place."

"I want Jungkookie to bury his face in my chest too!"

"These two." The eldest of the group said with a sigh.

"It's ok hyung, we know you think the same."

"Don't fight it. Let it come out naturally."

"Like poop?"

"Like poop."

"You kids seriously need to learn how to whisper."

"Yah! You two woke Yoongi!" Instead of walking out of the room quietly (and apologetically) as Seokjin had expected, the two moved to the side where Yoongi was at and squat down again.

"Hyung! I'm so jealous!" Jimin said, reaching out his hand to touch Jungkook's hair before getting getting blocked by Yoongi.

"I want to be covered with the same blanket as Jungkook!" Taehyung said while trying to "knock out" Yoongi with his aegyo.

Rather than saying something smug and sarcastic as the boys had thought he would, Yoongi pulled Jungkook closer before kissing his forehead, without breaking eye contact with Jimin and Taehyung. Seeing Jungkook shuffle a little in the man's arms, Jin decided to pull Jimin and Taehyung out of the room by force. After throwing the noisy boys out of the room, Jin looked at the two figures on the bed one last time before shutting the door again.

Yoongi heaved a sigh of relief before looking down at the boy again. "Yah!" He yelled after seeing Jungkook's eyes staring back at him, "when did you wake up?" The cool rapper knew the bunny in his arms was still half asleep after realizing how he had gotten no response from the child and how he hasn't blinked in a while. "Baby go back to sleep, " he said kissing both of Jungkook's eyes, "I'll be here with you." He allowed his lips to curl a little after seeing the child curl back up against him.

"Hyung...?"

"Yes baby?"

"Promise you'll never leave me."

"I promise."

"Pinky promise?"

Yoongi smiled at the cute words his baby was saying and said, "pinky promise."

"I love you hyung."

"I love you too."

But is our love the same love? Without knowing the answer to the question, the two boys had fallen back asleep. 

-----------------------------------------

A/N: Why am I writing this while watching Guardians of the Galaxy lol? I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. I know that it still sucks but I had to think for a really long time since fluff is difficult to write lol. Sorry for not updating earlier, I had to deal with some family businesses. Thank you all so much for supporting this fanfiction!!! I hope you guys will like it. Can you guys please comment and tell me what you want me to write next? Thanks <33333!

EDIT: If you guys don't comment on anything you want for next chapter I'll just decide on my own.