NOT AN UPDATE (pretty important though)

Alright I get that you guys are probably really tired of me posting random crap that's not part of the chapter, but I really felt the need to post this

I've been a fan since the Lucifer era but then BTS exploded in my face a few years later. I really like SHINee, I think it's safe to say that I've listened to all their songs literally. I love watching them grow up, especially Taemin even though he wasn't even my bias. I got into BTS because of my friends and before that I've mainly listened to all the SM music like SUJU, SNSD, Red Velvet, and EXO, etc. I really like BTS and I think it's amazing how they were able to get so big even though their company isn't one of the Big 3s. On December 18th, a friend of mine told me that they heard a kpop singer had passed away. At the time I was really like wait seriously? and I didn't take that seriously. However, I decided to google just to see which of the artists we lost, since my friend also told me the singer was from SM. I was in shock when I saw the article about Jonghyun and how he had committed suicide. I knew that he had depression and he wasn't doing well, since he talked about it on various variety shows he's been on (like knowing brothers or weekly idol). I thought he was doing better. Then I watched different theory videos of how his tattoos or his recent activities were "signs" of this event. I was really sad for the next few months, thinking "why?" how could he leave us. That thought began to fade away after reading his last will. He told us to say goodbye to him with a smile. I listened to his music everyday. I went on a SHINee marathon. On every video, I would see at least 5 comments about Jonghyun and I would cry everytime I see one. In school, some of my friends say I'm too "extra" or just "trying to get attention". For a long time I couldn't bare them saying that, so I distant myself from them. (I only hung out with like 1 or 2 friends) That's why I updated in March, even though I posted this first in December. I'm really sorry. I tried to write this fanfiction to relief my pain, but instead it caused you guys to wait for a really long time. 

Lately I've been doing better. I saw how Onew finally decided to come back and Key recovering from Jonghyun's death. It's Jonghyun's birthday today (well yesterday in Korea) and I just want to say.  You are free now. None of us is blaming you for doing it, and we all want the best for you. Thank you for bringing me joy these past few years. I will continue to support SHINee as you would probably want. You've done well. Happy Birthday. 

EDIT: I've forgotten to say lol but I'm working on the plotline right now. ANGST IS COMING BEE DO BEE DO. Brace yourselves. ;)