four

🖤third person🖤

Mackenzie barged through the doors of school with Brynn by her side and Nadia turner closely behind, running to catch up with the two girls.

'Wait up' Nadia called but the two girls were already stomping off to a boy named mark Thomas. Nadia breathed in and once again began running after them until they finally came to a halt at the boy.

Mark looked at the three girls scanning them all wondering why they were here. Then it clicked with him.. oh shit

'Erm can I help you?' Marked played it off, pretending not to know what this was about.

'Yes you can actually' Mackenzie began...

'How dare you tell the whole school that I slept with you, I would never fucking sleep with a fuckboy like you, thankyou ' Mackenzie hissed.

Mark shut his locker and rolled his eyes, trying to figure out words.

'Oh.. er sorry?' Mark stated, almost sounding like a question.

'Sorry ain't gonna cut it hun' Mackenzie chuckled.

Brynn just smirked by her best friends side handing her the staple gun.

'Thanks Bry' Mackenzie fake smiled, taking the staple gun from Brynn.

She pulled marks white shirt and stapled him to his locker before he could say anything, mark struggled but was unable to move.

'Kenzie get me down right now' mark shouted at the now laughing girl.

Mackenzie enjoyed this a little bit too much.

'Never' Mackenzie smirked while tracing her finger down marks shirt, playfully.

'Who told you anyways' mark questioned.

'Nadia' Mackenzie replies simply, looking back to the red haired shy girl who was standing behind her. Nadia weakly smiled whilst Brynn put her arm around her, for moral support.

'Nadia.. I'll get you for this' mark hissed at the terrified girl.

'Now now mark.. if you do anything to her, I'll break you.. you know I have the power to do that' Mackenzie faked smiled again.

'Bye marky' Mackenzie laughed whilst walking away but soon after turning back round to face the boy once more.

'Oo and one last thing' and with that Mackenzie slapped the boy hard around the check leaving her red fingerprints across his face. But she did not care, no one would make up lies about her and get away with it. She began strutting off with a wide smile plastered on her face, proud of her actions and that her plan went smoothly. Brynn and Nadia followed closely behind.

Mark stayed stuck to the locker, speechless and utterly embarrassed. The crowd that had formed watched the brunette in awe, one of them being Johnny orlando.

Mark had always been a fuck boy who made up lies and everybody knew it, that's why everyone cheered Mackenzie and clapped for her as she walked past them all.

Johnny simply watched the whole scene as it played out wondering how he will ever break Mackenzie's shell and get though to her.

Mackenzie flipped her curled locks over her shoulder and smiles at the school. She was like a celebrity is East high. And that's how she would like to keep it.

Mackenzie was a bitch. But she was the baddest bitch. Just how she liked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay this chapter is like really irrelevant but I really enjoyed writing it and it kinda gives you more on Mackenzie's character so yeahhhh. Can we also get this chapter to 5 votes? Love you xx