five

🖤third person🖤

~ One week later~

Mackenzie and Johnny were sitting next to each other, to Mackenzie's dislike, may I add.
They had been paired together for a science project, johnny had requested that they were put together before class, mrs mills agreed as she believed that maybe they could work together and Johnny could up Mackenzies grades. Johnny even though he hated school he was extremely smart and didn't mind science whereas Mackenzie would ditch most the time and generally not give two shits. Mackenzie had changed a lot, she used to be the straight A student in the class but with Johnnys accident and her parents, well it all went downhill from there. He wanted to be partners with her so he could find out more about the mysterious girl, so no it wasn't fate or cliche that they were magically paired together.

'So Mackenzie what we going to make?' Johnny questioned the girl.

'I dont have a clue' she rolled her eyes whilst saying this.

'Look I know you don't want to be my partner but you have no choice so let's just get it over and done with, yeah?' Johnny sympathised, he had not told Kenzie that it was his idea to be partners so Kenzie just thought she had extremely bad luck.

'Yeah whatever, Orlando' Kenzie hissed.

Orlando the word played in johnnys mind, it was his last name yeah but he had never been called it before or had he.

~flashback~

Kenzie ran off holding Johnnys hand, dragging him behind her leading him over to a beautiful river. It was peaceful, the water flowed slowly over the rocks and no other people were in sight. Johnnys breathed in smelling the fresh air. 'wow this is beautiful.'

'Just like you, Orlando' Mackenzie joked hitting Johnny softly on the arm.

~end of flashback~

'Johnny you okay?' Mackenzie waved her hand across his face, with a confused expression.

'I- I- I'm sorry Mackenzie but I need to go' Johnny hurried grabbing his coat and rucksack and rushing out of the classroom.

'Johnny where are you going?' Mrs mills called but he was long gone. The teacher looked over to Mackenzie but she just strugged, she was not sure what had just happened either.

Wait oh.. Mackenzie did know what happened, Orlando had just happened. She hadn't called him orlando in forever and he was getting his memory back so he clearly he remembered something.

Mackenzie face palmed the top of her head and got up to leave the classroom or more importantly go after him.

'I'm sorry mrs but I need to go after him' Mackenzie pleaded.

'Okay, can you try and be back with in 10 minutes and try to bring him with you' she answered.

Mrs mills knew about johnnys memory loss, well every teacher did but she also knew about Kenzie and Johnnys past as she used to Mackenzie's favourite teacher, one who she trusted.

'Thankyou mrs I'll try' Mackenzie hurried out of the door, searching for Orlando.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I'm not going to be updating every much this week as I have a dance show this weekend and I'm practising most nights so yeahhhhh. But thankyou all for reaching the target amount of votes last chapter! Can we get this to 8 votes? I love you all xx