Briefing

Continental Situation Briefing

Classified Material

Sent from: Military Command, Pentagon

To: High Generals of Eastern, Western, Northern, and Central Fronts

Attention commanding officers of the United States Continental military.

East Coast Defensive Status:

As of June 30th, East coast battlements have all been pushed back from their original defenses. Front lines have been recreated as follows: From Jacksonville, FL to Washington D.C the defensive line is now along Interstate Route 95. From Washington D.C, the defensive line is straight north to Rochester. Please note that this defense is being created while RM moves inland and UE prepares for what we believe to be their own land invasion of Norfolk and the southern east coast.

West Coast Defensive Status:

Reports from Mojave Base before the connection cut on May 20th has the entire defensive line formed along Interstate Route 5 from Seattle to San Diego. Beachhead battlements are in the major cities of Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego with no reports of AC movement in, what was, the past month.

Once again these reports are from May 20th and we have received no alternative debriefing from Mojave Base nor do we have any way of connecting due to resources being so spread out.

Northern Defensive Status:

As of June 30th, Battlements remain at original defensive positions along the country's northern borders anticipating RM forces pushing further into Canada due to the Alaskan front being completely overrun on June 1st. Coast Guard ships are in Lake Superior along with Canadian forces.

Central Defensive Status:

As of June 30th, 75% of remaining troops in this area have been moved to supervise refugee camps in Texas, strengthen Central command in Little Rock, and sent to aid the Eastern front. Remaining forces now are ordered to prepared for Military Command being moved to Central within the next month. Further information will be given at a later time.

Keep your men informed as needed. Military Command will be issuing further orders as soon as possible. Have strength and defend our home.

Signed Richard Keeton

General of US Forces

Commanding.