Couples costume you do together

Charlotte-Fem Khal Drogo and Daenerys Targaryen

It seemed a bit fitting for both of you she being Daenerys and you being female Khal Drogo, though you a bit shy and it seems weird that you would be Khal charlotte seemed to be a total embodiment of the mother of dragons, it was quite fitting for your queen girlfriend.

becky lynch-PB and J

It was all becky's idea as she thought it would be hilarious, you figured becky she would do something like this.Still it ended up being fun dressing up as peanut butter and jelly despite the fact that you were slightly embarrassed when becky decided you were going to walk around backstage of smack-down dressed up, charlotte was probably never going to let you live this down.

bayley-Team Rocket

Interestingly enough you both ended up going as team rocket from pokemon, it seemed very unusual for both of you but hey why not right?

sasha banks-Fem han solo and princess leia

Honestly it was your idea, both you and sasha weren't sure what you were going to dress up as and when you came up with the idea she agreed.It turned out super cute and the pictures came out awesome.

alexa bliss-Harley Quinn and fem Joker

(even though personally aj seems more like harley)This was an obvious choice you had smack-down that night and both of you wanted to cosplay, immediately you both decided you were going to be harley and fem joker, the crowd reaction was priceless and the pictures you guys took afterwards looked twisted and perfect.

Aj lee-sally and fem jack skeleington

The costume was perfect for the both of you, it practically screamed you and aj, even though you both ended up not being joker and harley it was just as fun walking around in one of your favorite couples from one of your favorite tim burton movies.

paige-fem wybie and coraline

Another favorite tim burton movie you both couldn't resist dressing up as coraline and wybie.

brie bella-fem link and zelda 

It was your idea seeming out of the both of you, you were definitely the nerd and gamer of the relationship.You had to tell brie who link and zelda were and had to persuade her to wear the costume, she gave in, she would do anything for you.

Author's note:

sorry I got busy but I still wanted to update since you all have been asking, sorry if you guys don't like it.