It's a Date? //Payjay\\

//Guess who's back

Back again//

"Come-ON OJ! You're not, like, DOING anything next saturday, anyway!"

Salt was at it again, bugging her crush, OJ. Despite being rejected multiple times, she's confident that he was secretly head over heels in love with her.

"Salt, no. I'm not going! I- I already have plans." OJ retorted, hoping she'd fall for it.

"Oh, yeah? What could you POSSIBLY be doing that's going to fill up your whole day?"

God, what would be a good excuse?

"I... I'll be cleaning the hotel! All day. Yeah."

Salt rolled her eyes. "Soap does that, like, everyday! This hotel is nearly spotless. You need a better excuse than that!"

OJ shifted nervously. "I... Uh-"

"He'll be hanging out with me all day!"
OJ jumped at the sudden voice, but then calmed when he realized it was just Paper. Thank god he showed up to help him out of this uncomfortable situation.

"Y-yeah, we've been planning to go into town, maybe go see a movie or something." OJ added to the lie.

Salt didn't look satisfied. "You hang out with Paper nearly every day! Just go on, like, Sunday or something and then we can-"

"NO! That won't work!" OJ shouted without really thinking.

"Why not?"

OJ shrunk. "T-this is different"

"OJ, how would that be different from any other day you spend with-"

"I-it's a date! Me and OJ are going out!" Paper looked shocked himself right after saying that, covering his mouth with one of his hands.

OJ and Salt both stared at him.

After a few seconds, OJ smiled.
"Yeah. We've been planning to go somewhere for a date. I'm sorry for lying, Salt. I knew you would be upset about this and I only wanted to spare your feelings."

OJ walked to Paper's side, grabbing his hand.
Salt remained quiet, before letting out an annoyed grunt and storming off.
"Fine. Enjoy your date!" Salt said rather aggressively, before walking up the stairs, to a higher floor in the hotel.

Both OJ and Paper sighed of relief.
"Thanks, Paper. I probably wouldn't have been able to get out of that if it wasn't for you."

"Y-yeah, you're welcome!" Paper smiled.

They looked down, realized they were still holding hands.

"So..." OJ said hesitantly.

"It's a date?"