Just A Normal Guy

Location: Streets of Vale, Night time

Pov: (Y/n)

As I was walking through Vale I was looking for food in Trashcans in an alley And I saw a couple walking pass me outside the Alley.

Women: Hey look Honey it's a homeless hey let's give it money.

Guy: But you said we'd save it for The date.

Women: It's just A Dollar no harm.

As she then gave me the Dollar I then said.

(Y/n): Thank you and God bless you.

I said as the women smiled at me I smiled a little but the Guy gave me a face of disgust and I ignored it.

As I went back to looking for more food I just realized that I forgot to visit Doc He's the One that Helped me survive the Street's when I was just 8.

*Timeskip*

Location: Park

Still (Y/n)'s Pov

Doc: Where have you've been (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Sorry Doc.

Doc: Jeez I thought you went to See the damm school beacon you know you can enter it Right you don't have to be here you have powers remember.

(Y/n): Yeah I remember but I can't it would go against my promise I only use them when its an emergency plz Doc.

*Sits on bench*

Doc: Again I'm sorry (Y/n) You don't have to eat trash and beg for money When you have those powers I've seen what you can do Live a great life and make friends at the school you have a Bed and such and Food Delicious food all of us wish to eat but can't.

*Joins (Y/n)*

(Y/n):Yes but you and Everyone on the streets are my Family cause without you.

Both: I'd be dead and Just a lost kid on the street dying.

Doc: I want what's best for you okay please you don't have to be cold in an alley in a cardboard box or sleep on the bench please just think about it, I'll keep reminding you Cause with what you can do you can Save and Help people.

(Y/n): I'll tell you again Doc I can't because Once people see what I can do they'll try to find me or take me away from you and Anna.

Doc: I can take care of Anna she's only 17 and Your 17 as well but your still stubborn as the day I found you and took you in (Y/n).

(Y/n): And your still the Grumpy but wise and Old man I care about.

Doc: Who's says I'm old I'll teach them Who's old.

(Y/n): Anna Says.

Doc: Funny but still can you think about it.

(Y/n): Fine For so many Years I'm actually gonna think about it.

Doc: Finally thank you (Y/n) Please I've been here all my Life and I've made a few enemies But one Thing I will tell you again always forgive your enemies because they Will become your allies when a true Enemy Reveals herself or Himself.

(Y/n): Alright but first I gonna take a quick look at beacon before I join okay Doc.

Doc: Ok I'll meet you at the Base when it's midnight okay I can't have you going around at Night because You might get Mugged.

(Y/n): I did promise To use my powers for when it's an emergency but when I wear my Bandana They won't know who I am okay.

Doc: You said you'd use them only for emergencys.

(Y/n): Yeah but when I wear it they won't know who I am and theirs a lot of us here on the streets I can blend in alright see you around Doc.

* Stands up and Leaves*

Pov:Doc

*Sigh*

Doc: One day kid when Im gone what will you do.

*Sigh*

*Women Walks up to him.*

????: Doc.

*Looks over*

Doc:Anna? What are you doing here I thought you were at the Base.

Anna:I was until I forgot to give (Y/n)'s Bandana Back By the way have you've seen him.

Doc: Yes he went to check out Beacon. Wait you have his Bandana O'dear you must find him. Wait why do you have his Bandana.

Anna: I saw it next to his Sleeping bag so I Wanted to try it on cause it looks cool to be Honest, I mean really where can you find this type of Badnana.*Shows Bandana*

Doc: *Face palm* Oh god And you call me Old Your a Thief like us Except (Y/n) doesn't steal neither do I

Doc: *Face palm* Oh god And you call me Old Your a Thief like us Except (Y/n) doesn't steal neither do I. Look go find him okay We will continue this later He's going to Visit Beacon just look for him and Bring him back.

Location: Docks

Pov: (Y/n)

(Y/n): Alright time to hitch a ride.

Hey guys thanks for reading this book means alot. Vote and comment if you like it.