Lost And Found P1

Location: Office , Morning

Pov: Opzina

As I searched through the security camera to see who came to my school last night I saw a Boy wearing an odd outfit with what looks like a torn Bandana and A Hoodie with Jeans and Boots and Girl With A Pinkish Dark Jacket and Boots with Jeans.
As I zoomed in onto the girl's face I took a picture and then I zoomed out and zoomed in onto the Boys face I couldn't get anything or see what his face looks like cause of the Bandana I took a picture In case. After I watched the footage He then somehow froze us and I thought it was my mind playing games that I felt frozen but he did somehow and he didn't Attack us while we were Unable to move and ran away with the girl Anna incredibly fast whoever this Boy is I need to find him with the ability he used on us he may be more then it meets the eye I may Need to Send Team Rwby and Jnpr after the boy to see if he could join My school.

A/n: You are most certainly welcome.

As I used My Intercom to send Team Rwby and Jnpr to my office to discuss where to Look for him.

*Minutes Later*

Location: Rwby's Dorm

Intercom: Team Rwby and Jnpr Please come to my office.

Pov: Ruby

Ruby: I wonder why Miss Opzina wants to meet us *Yawn* *Stretching arms while getting out of bed*

Yang: *Snoring into pillow*

Ruby: Yaaaang come on wake up Opzina wants to meet with us.

Ah it's hard to wake up Yang up alright I didn't want to do this as I went into the Restroom and Pour some Cold water on my hand I went back to Yangs bed and did the unthinkable.

*Ruby Pulls Yangs Blanket and Throws it on the ground*

I then Touched her neck with my hand which was Cold.

Yang: Ahhhh! Cold cold cold cold cold cold cold.

As she jumped out of her bed she then looked at me with red eyes ready to be in angry mode I told her about the Message we got from the Intercom from Opzina.

Ruby: Yang Opzina wants to see us.

As I told her that I then saw Weiss get out of bed and spoke.

Weiss: Well whatever She needs to meet us in her office is It must be Important.* Rubbing eyes*

Blake: You could say that *Fixing her bow*

After we got dressed we went out of our dorm to meet up with Team Jnpr in the Hallway and both of our groups went to her office.

*Minutes later*

When we entered the elevator took us a minute and now were here We then saw her drinking from her mug and greeting us with Glynda.

Opzina: Ah Team Rwby an Jnpr what a Pleasant suprise you might be wondering why your here.

Pyrrha: Yes is their a problem?

Yang: Yeah is their something you need us to beat up *Cracking her knuckles*

She then looked away an said.

Opzina: Glynda would you please start the video.

As I then Saw miss Goodwitch Brought up her tablet and pressed on it a big screen popped up by are left and we see video footage.

*Video Commence*

Glynda: Ms. Opzina Are you sure we shouldn't allow Security to Protect The Campus 24/7 what if were about to be Attacked?